Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Helpful Cooking Hints...

…with a twist!
clip_image001








 To keep potatoes from budding,
place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
clip_image002
Buy Smash mashed potato mix.
Keeps in the cupboard for up to a year.
clip_image001[1]
When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake. 
clip_image003
Go to the bakery!
Hell, they'll even decorate it for you!
clip_image001[2]
Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
clip_image004
Celery?
Never heard of it!
clip_image001[3]
Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
clip_image005
Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink! All your pains go away!
clip_image001[4]
Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.
clip_image005[1]
Leftover wine??????? 
HELLO!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy! Smile

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....some people will never learn! If its not worth drinking , it's certainly not worth putting in your food...... Freezing wine? Is full of alcohol my dear, alcohol doesn't freeze very well. Where do people come up with the ideas from.... And Cat my dear,where do you find them? :D

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the helpful hints on the right side, the left side is only helpful to new brides and sally homemaker's. I'm passed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey, I must be less English than I thought. Over here Delia is a legend, but I still agree with the other one every time. Who eats celery? ugh
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL Cat, yep, I know which of these ladies I would follow too :) Leftover wine - huh?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny. I tossed some limp celery yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, as you might have expected, I definitely approve of the left side lady.
    On what planet does she live?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe Delia ever has any left over wine or for that matter any left over alcohol:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a sad comment on my performance as a homemaker, that I identify with the lady on the right so much more than the efficient lady on the right.....
    very cute, Cat :)

    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried Maxine's *cure all* with the lime. I've gotta say it works like a charm.......until morning anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.