- 1 packet Ramen noodles
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cooked peas
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped peanuts
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup pre-shredded coleslaw mix (green cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots)
- ¼ cup sliced carrots
- ¼ cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ⅛ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Go Chu Jang sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Fill a pot with water and cook the Ramen noodles according to package directions…toss the seasoning packet.
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth
- Strain the noodles, put them back in the pot
- Add the sauce and toss noodles until they are well coated
- Heat a frying pan and scramble the egg
- Add egg to the noodles
- Add the peas, green onion and chopped peanuts.
- Toss well.
- Pour out on plate, top with cabbage, carrots and cilantro
- Serve with lime wedge.
- This makes one large serving or two smaller servings if using as a side dish.
- Can easily be doubled, tripled or quadrupled.
- I use low sodium soy sauce.
- I use creamy peanut butter but you could very easily use crunchy.
- I use frozen peas instead of canned.
- I have used Siracha Sauce rather than Go Chu Jang but use a teaspoon rather than tablespoon.
- I have used Gluten Free Rice Ramen Noodle.
- I have also used Thai Rice noodles when I was out of Ramen Noodles but since they are so much thinner, it does change the texture a bit.
- I have used cashews instead of peanuts which, in my opinion, gives it a richer flavor.