Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Importance of Walking

Walking a mile a day can add months to your life. This enables you, at 85 years old, to spend an additional five months of life in a nursing home at $6,955 per month. Confused smile


average person-walks-wine


I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The only reason I took up walking is to hear heavy breathing again. 

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.


Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.


Yet another advantage of exercising every day is that when you die, they'll say, “He looks good doesn't he?”


If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
 
 
 
We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads and our brains have to grow to hold it all.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND
 
Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a pub with a Happy Hour.  By the time I leave, I look just fine.



dont walk as if you rule the world 



For those of you who have been asking and/or are curious, I have posted some new artwork.  You can view it by clicking on the ‘My Artwork’ link in the upper sidebar.  NOTE: The newest pieces are on the bottom of the page.

8 comments:

  1. 33 miles to the gallon...not bad for an 'older model' ...I will take it. Went to the art work....love it! Envious of your talent.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...33 miles to the gallon is not bad for any model. ;) Thank you for the lovely compliment...happy you enjoyed it.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. When I die... I hope they say I look good! Lol
    Love the new art, as you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I hope they say "Damn...she looks like she had a lot of fun!" :D Thanks for all your lovely critic on my art.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, love these! Awesome art work, I particularly like the kissing couple pieces. Wish I had even an ounce of your talent.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Roz. Thank you for the lovely compliments...I am sure you are talented also.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. These were cute to read, Cuz! :) Rob and I have been taking long walks recently. I miss the running, but it does not miss me!

    I loved looking at your artwork. Thanks for the reminder to go there. My favs are the bum in blue, as well as the lady kneeling in brown and blue. I enjoyed them all! They must be so fun to create! Thanks for sharing them. So cool! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie tft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Cuz...I'm sure your knees do not miss the running. ;)

      Happy you enjoyed my artwork and found a few you liked...they are fun to create...just wish I had more time to do them. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.