Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Message for Katie

Hey Katie…many of your friends and family here in blogland wanted to let you know that you are loved, they are thinking of you along with sending lots of prayers and good wishes to you.  We decided to put the messages and giggles into one post so you can bookmark it and come read at your leisure.  Hope you enjoy.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

it was the dog













 
dog wooden spoon lobster












30 minute rule


Sending lots of hugs, prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts for you and your family.
Blessings…
Cat
```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Friends from near and far.
Sending our love and support.
Wishing you the best.

Please know how much you are loved and respected in this caring community of friends. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Healing energy and positive thoughts continue to be sent to you and your family. Many hugs.  
Love,
Terpsichore
```````````````````````````````````````````````````
 
sad-puppy_o_385382
 
Praying for you and wishing I was there to help. Hope you can stay strong and get through
much love Jan,xx

stay  strong

```````````````````````````````````````````````````


 If you are unable to view the video, please click here to view on YouTube.

Dear Katie,
I wish you strength in the moments you need it the most. In times I need it the most myself, I need music. So I searched and found for you something that has helped me, and hope it will help you.

Take care of yourself and those who love you,
Han

``````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

for katie
Katie, I'm so very sorry that you're having to go through such a rough time in your life. I've added you and your family to my prayer list. Please don't forget to take good care of yourself as you care for others. Hugs and more hugs.......
Queenie

There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.
-- Washington Irving
We acquire the strength we have overcome.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
-- Deanna Beisser

``````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

Screenshot_2015-02-21-15-57-11

Katie, I know the strain that caring and worrying for a sick parent can have on a person. I hope you are taking care of yourself and finding ways to regenerate your spirit.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you know that you are surrounded by friends here in blogland, that will hold you up if you falter, hug you if you need one, and surround you with love. 
Christina

Screenshot_2015-02-21-16-14-13

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Dear Katie,
You already know that i am keeping you , your mom, your family in my prayers.  I walked the path you are now walking last year, it is not easy.  You are an amazing daughter...among other roles.  Remember to take care of yourself, too....and to accept any help that is offered.  
hugs abby

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi Katie,
I only know you through Cat’s blog but gladly join in with the others in sending prayers for you and your family. 
Best Wishes,
Lisa
in-life-never (1)


```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hallmark_Never Forget

Katie

Leigh Smith (Sunny)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi Katie,
I am so sorry for what happened to your mom and as you know I was glad because you were right there for her. You have had quite a lot going on lately, without a real break to care for yourself, Rob couldn’t be there with you all the time either, which doesn’t make the situation easier. Sad smile       But I’d wish for you to know something . I admire you endlessly for your strength and your positive way of looking at things, especially in rough times. I don’t know how to tell you how awesome this is. It is wonderful and I wish I had some more of that. Smile And I want you to know that you are in my heart.

And…therefore I wish for you to have a moment to relax e.g. with a yummy cup of coffee, tea or some other nice little treat! (I had a photo here, but my email obviously hates coffee).

I hope you can create a little quality time for yourself now and then, this little moment where you relax and your thoughts wander away from any sorrow.  And when Rob returns I wish for the two of you to have a sensational reconnection. Wishing your mom to heal well and sending positive thoughts and prayers.
love, hugs and a squeeze from Tilda and me
Nina

``````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

5f4ca76ea93721f8829bbfda6fd2ece2

Follow That Snowplow
It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little blond got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation.

She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snowplow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snowdrift. This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snowplow went by and she started to follow it.

As she followed the snowplow, she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions. After quite some time had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the snowplow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window. The snowplow driver wanted to know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snowplow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and was going over to K-Mart next.

545706_10152148093630112_156377100_n
Meredith
``````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

friends2

Thinking about you and sending hugs dear Katie.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
``````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

I’ve attached a picture because often it’s easier to say what you want in a picture.
Del Fonte

hearts and lights

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Katie, you are in my thoughts.  Sending positive thoughts, prayers, strength and love to you all and sending best wishes for your Mom's recovery.
Love,
Roz

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

good in every day
Katie,
On those days that feel too overwhelming to face, know your friends are there sending you our prayers and best wishes. We wish we could be there beside to hold your hand and give you a hug but since we can't, we'll hold you up from where ever we are!
Hugs to you,
Clara

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

lefunny.net-funny-jokes-funny-quotes-funny-animals-funny-pictures-Favim.com-586305




If you can’t get the video to work, click here to view it on YouTube.

Sarah J

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Anne 003
Minelle

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Katie…please remember that we are here for you. If there is anything we can do to help, please reach out.

Thank you to all who contributed...if you have not contributed and would like to, it is never too late...go ahead and send it to me and I will be happy to add it to this post.



23 comments:

  1. Katie, we are all here! These messages are what each of us feels. Put them all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Minelle!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Thanks Cat....you are such a treasure to all of us..I loved reading all of these.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Abby but it was all the contributions which made this work.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You all are the best!! I am truly touched by your kindness. You all made me cry. You are such wonderful friends.

    Things are tough here, but I am doing okay. I started a big LONG comment here in reply to all of you individually. Blogger just took it to cyberspace!!! I just cannot believe it. :( So I will start again tomorrow when I have a chance. You have made my day. Your love, kindness, prayers- all of it helps more than you know. You will hear more from me soon. I'm off to bed. Thanks so much! Much love to you all,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Katie...hope you can come back and enjoy these whenever you need to be uplifted.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Hi Cat, thanks for doing this. Katie, we are all there with you in spirit
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating Jan...I know this really touched Katie's heart.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely post. Thank you so much Cat for doing this.

    Katie, we are all here with you lifting you up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turned out well didn't it Roz...thanks so much for contributing.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Katie I wasn't able to send something for this but I hope you know just how much I love you and how much I care. Think of us all there with you, as we'd like to me and I hope that makes you stronger.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey PK...never too late if you have something you would like to add...this post can always be updated...have actually done it once already.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Hi Cat, thank you for this wonderful idea and for doing this here. That's awesome!

    Katie we are here with you. I hope so much that things are getting much better for you soon. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for contributing Nina...hopefully this will comfort Katie a bit.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Thanks Cat for following through and to Meredith for the thought, I'm sure Katie will love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contributing Sunny...Katie was very touched.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat, This is such a lovely post. Katie will love it,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contributing Ronnie...Katie does love it.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. HUGE THANK YOU's to all of you!!! You have no idea how much I LOVE this post, as well as all of you! You know, life has been tough this year, but again, when I think about it all- I am truly blessed and feel lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. You all are special to me! I am touched with your kindness. And I am touched by the kindness that you all, as well as a whole lot of others- some even strangers, left on my "we need prayers" post. Rob thought that it was wonderful too. And he even posted a comment. That was a first!

    You know me, can't really say things in a word. Haha! "Touched." That would be the first thing. When I first read this, as I mentioned above, it made me cry. Every day is pretty hard around here, and at the end of the day I get home from running around between mom, who I spend most time with and Dad. So then to come home and read this- well... Just THANKS SO MUCH! And LOVE!

    So, here is what I have to say:

    Cuz T: Thank you for posting this! You are sooo sweet! I loved the pics that you shared. The first two made me LOL! That cat is just like my kitty I think- in attitude really! And if I ever want entertainment, I will hand one of our dogs a spoon and get a lobster. ;D I hear you on the 30 minute thing. I do. I am doing that now! Unless all you-know-what breaks loose I am pushing myself into a slower start each day, and that is very helpful I have found. At the end of the day I am good for not much. Anyway Rob gets bossy about eating and bed from afar. I hear you and <3 to you Cuz!

    Terps: I loved your Haiku! BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you!! I miss you and know that you are going through some stuff too. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am only sorry that i am not around to help out. Though I am glad that all is going well now. Thank you again for the sweet sentiments and I send them back at you as well! <3 to you Terps!

    Jan: The picture of the puppy is too cute!! And I loved the words on the other. Very good to think about. It is the hardest thing ever that we all are scattered around the globe- especially when friends are in need. I appreciate the kind thoughts, and love too! <3 to you, Jan.

    I have to go get ready to get to Mom now. She's not doing very well- in that she needs full care and responds but minimally. She can't even sit up by herself. It is sad. She's in a very good rehab place there- though it is 25 minutes down the highway! I like to get there in time to try to feed her some lunch. So... I will be back to reply to more of your kindness! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very happy you enjoyed the pics and are taking time for yourself Cuz. You know where to find me if there is anything I can do for you.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Sorry you all! Here I am back to finish my thank yous! I SO appreciate all of your kindness. :)

    Han: Thank you for the beautiful song!!! Originally Cat had up the Maroon 5 one, and I loved that too! LOL! It made me smile! I am just like you in that way- I very much find solace in music during hard times. It helps one to get out some emotion I think. Or to disappear in it all. All good! :) I am trying my best to take care of me too, through it all. Sometimes it is easier than others. But I know that it is important. Today is a forced day off because it is snowing all day. It is kind of nice really. And then I have Rob to help me with it all too- even from a distance. For that I am truly grateful! Thank you for your kindness! <3 to you, Han.

    Hi Queenie! :) You know, it is so sweet of you to come by here and leave such beautiful quotes, as well as sentiments. I know that you face some very big challenges these days. I think of and pray for you- as you are doing for me. And I hope that you are feeling good! Thank you very very much! <3 to you, Queenie.

    Hi Christina, :) Thank you for the kind words and wonderful pics/sentiments! I lOVE them! And you all are big spirit lifters for me. I feel very blessed! And I know how lucky I am to have come across the land and met such wonderful folks too! I feel the love! <3 to you, Christina.

    Hi Abby, :) You have been wonderful and I appreciate both your kindness and your advice- very much. I am only sorry that you recently walked this path as well. Not fun one bit. Thank you for the sweet words- I am paying attention and I feel the love! <3 to you, Abby!

    Hi Lisa, :) Thank you so much! It is very kind of you to join in with the good wishes. I truly appreciate your efforts. I also love the pic/sentiments! I am getting in as many moments as I can, and treasuring each one. That is for sure! :) <3 to you, Lisa.

    Awww! I LOVED these sentiments, Sunny! Thank you SO much! <3 to you, Sunny!

    That is such a sweet message, Nina! :) I LOVED it! And I am taking a few moments for that very thing today. OK- the weather kind of forced it and all, but it feels great! I am also looking forward to being with Rob again- not sure when just yet but we will figure it out. I am all in for some fun with my spanky man! LOL! Thank you for your kindness and love and hugs and the TIlda squeeze! Give her a teeny tiny one back. ;) I am sure that she is growing and changing each day. What fun! Enjoy! <3 to you, Nina.

    Thanks SO much, Meredith! :) First of all- this idea that you had was SO SWEET! You are so kind to think of me about it all. Thank you!! I loved the pics/sentiments. They are very good to think about! And the joke made me LOLOL! Sheesh- perhaps there is that action going on somewhere in a parking lot around here. It is snowing AGAIN. All day long! Enough already! <3 to you, Meredith.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Ronnie! :) What cute little finger friends. They truly were not accidentally squished up in a door! LOVE the pic! :) Thank you for all of the kindness, emails, and love! Means the world to me! <3 to you, Ronnie.

    BEAUTIFUL DF! :) Thank you so much!! That says so much. And I LOVE it! <3 to you, DF.

    Thanks SO much, Clara! :) I feel the love coming from all over, and I appreciate it all, more than words can express! ...I think that that is exactly right. There is good, as well as moments of beauty mixed into the sadness and crazy. I see them. And I am truly grateful! And they sure do help! <3 to you, Clara!

    LOVED this Sarah! :) And the Frosty pic had me laughing!! Too funny!! Loved the Need you Now video. You know, when you are going through a lot of stuff, you realize there are always others going through more. It is quite humbling. This was beautiful! Thank you for sharing! <3 to you, Sarah.

    Minelle!!! :) What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL painting! Really- I LOVE it! Gosh! You are so talented!! Thank you! I love the words as well. And I feel it and them. gorgeous! I will look at it often! :) <3 to you, Minelle.

    Aww PK! Thank you for your very kind words, emails, love- all of it! I do know all that and I feel like a very lucky person. I am touched by you and everyone that is helping me along. Because you all are. You know, I am out of town, most of my friends are back home. I didn't grow up here really, so you know, I don't know too many people here. Some. And honestly at the end of the day I am not up for much more than getting back to the house and chilling, then falling into bed. Repeat. So you all have helped. And I am very very grateful for my friends from the land! You all are special! <3 to you, PK!

    Thanks again for the post, Cuz T! You are the best! Many hugs and love,

    <3 Katie TfT, or just "Trouble" as Rob likes to tease! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.