Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spoons

spoonssideview[1]

I noticed that all the waiters in this New York restaurant carried two spoons in their vest pocket.  Naturally, I was curious. I asked a waiter why.
 

"Sir, as a result of an efficiency study by the management, it was determined that the most frequently dropped silverware item was a spoon.  Therefore, all the waiters carry two spoons so that the item can be instantly replaced."
 

As he was explaining that, I noticed a string hanging out of the fly of his pants. So, I asked about that.
 

"Sir, that's another efficiency study result.  When we have to go to the bathroom, we use the string to pull ourselves out and aim.  Therefore, we do not have to stop to wash our hands."
 

I replied, "I understand how you can get yourself out and aim, but how do you get yourself back in."
 

"Well," replied the waiter, "I don't know about the other guys, but I use the spoons!"


Really want to know the name of that restaurant!

14 comments:

  1. Eww, lol Cat. Hmm, might think twice about dining out in future lol. Thanks for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Roz! Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Ewww. I'll never go into that restaurant! Whenever I'll see a waiter with two spoons now, the pictures will come back. :) But I definitely did not see this one coming. Thank you for the good laugh, Cat. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Nina! I so agree...if I see a waiter with two spoons, I will definitely be dining elsewhere! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh that is so yucky!! Might never eat out again
    love Jan ,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...just watch out for waiters with two spoons. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Heading out to NYC next weekend...daughters are in charge...if we walk into the restaurant and i see spoons...not sure what i will do!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...if you see waiters with two spoons, check to see if there is s string hanging from the front of their pants. If so...eat elsewhere.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. ewww. Didn't see that one coming. Thanks Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...nothing would surprise me. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful restaurant Cat! And what a practical solution man can think of... Only real man can boil they eggs in the morning and use the same water to make tea.

    We are wonderful,
    As the half of mankind I mean,
    But women are nice too.
    They smell nice,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...you are just too funny. Happy I don't care for tea. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.