Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

More Golfing

Have absolutely no idea why I am receiving so many golfing giggles lately…especially since I am not a golfer…except for miniature golf many years ago. Winking smile

But the jokes are funny so I’m gonna pass on the giggles Open-mouthed smile

*****************************************************

A man, while playing on the front nine  of a complicated golf course, became confused as to where he was  on the course.

Looking around, he saw a lady playing  ahead of him.

He walked up to her, explained his confusion and  asked her if she knew what hole he was playing.

She replied, "I'm on the 7th hole, and  you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 6th  hole."

He thanked her and went back to his  golf.



On the back nine the same thing  happened; and he approached her again with the same  request.

She said, "I'm on the 14th hole, you are  a hole behind me, so you must be on the 13th  hole."

Once again he thanked her and returned  to his play.



He finished his round and went to the  clubhouse where he saw the same lady sitting at the end of the  bar.

He asked the bartender if he knew the  lady. The bartender said that she was a sales lady and played the  course often.

He approached her and! said, "Let me buy  you a drink in appreciation for your help. I understand that you  are in the sales profession. I'm in sales, also. What do you  sell?"

She replied, "If I tell you, you'll  laugh."

"No, I won't."

"Well, if you must know," she answered,  "I work for Tampax."

With that, he laughed so hard he almost  lost his breath.

She said, "See I knew you would  laugh."


"That's not what I'm laughing at," he  replied.

“I’m a salesman for Preparation H, so I'm still a hole  behind you! 

(_/_)  (_\_)  (_/_)  (_\_)  (_/_)  (_\_)  (_/_)  



8 comments:

  1. Hi Cat, oh lol, never guessed that!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Cuz!!! That is hilarious! Nice one! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Cuz! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Funny one Cat. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, that's too funny :) and wouldn't have thought into that direction. Thanks for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Nina...so happy you enjoyed it! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.