Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Gay Flight

 
clip_image001

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.' 
 
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed well-dressed woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
 
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
 
To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 
 
'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!'

 
Don’t know if this is actually true or just one of those emails that float around cyberspace but it was just too funny not to post!

ROFLMBO 





12 comments:

  1. I can even hear the snarky change of tone, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine sent this to me with the subject "The Gay Flight - DO NOT open until I call you". When he called, he put me on speaker and he and his partner acted out the parts of Queen and Princess. Wish I had thought to record them. They were so funny.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I can just see this whole scene and I am lmao. Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. Thanks, I had been thinking about changing but was forced to - will post about that in a day or two.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Sweet! Q put P right in her place! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure did Irishey and it was perfect! LOL

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I have a gay friend who used to be a flight attendant...although I'm sure he'd never say even the beginning part of this post-- but he's going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gay friend who sent it to me Willie and his partner used to be a flight attendant. See what happened in my response to June above.

      Hope your friend enjoys this.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. LOL! I know some guys would do just that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I TL - and they are so funny. Glad you enjoyed.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I think this is hilarious. My friend and his partner would probably laugh their a**es off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Minelle. Since it was a gay friend that sent it to me, I'll bet your friend and his partner would love it. :D

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.