Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life

"When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is,
remember the teacher is always quiet during a test."
Unknown

14 comments:

  1. Love this. My mother always would tell us that often messages come to you from God through others. Thanks Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard this one but I hope I never forget it. Thank you for sharing, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cat....wow, you will never know how timely that was for me....thanks, my friend.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Lillie. So happy I could help.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Cat. Sometimes I need to be reminded of that fact, and today was a good day for it. You are great, and so encouraging.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words TL - glad you found it helpful.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I needed to hear this right about now. Thanks, Cat (((hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy it was good timing for you June.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.