Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Few Eggs Short of a Dozen


a_few_eggs_short_of_a_dozen


For those of you who find the picture too blurry or too small to read, I've copied the pertinent text below...typos and all.

Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?
I was just thinking and thought how crazy it was that a person walked on the moon and mars. I was just wondering if you think a person will ever be able to walk on the sun to? I know it’s really hot but im thinking if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30 degrees I bet they could do it.

Best Answer – Chosen by Asker
Well, if they do, it would have to be at night.

Asker’s Rating:
GOOD IDEA!!  I didn’t think of that, people are so stupid. why do they never think of that?



*shaking head* Just walk away Cat, just walk away. 

Your mama always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. 

Just. 


Walk. 


Away. 


Cat. 


NOW!


24 comments:

  1. I admire that she got a sweet, agreeable comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's meant sweetly or sarcastically when it's written Rogue. I couldn't decide which it was. Good for you for thinking sweetly. :)

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of something I was recently sent...... It was a woman calling in to a radio show. It was a show complaining about how insensitive we are to wildlife, for example..bears in national parks - don't they have a right to be there, etc. A woman called in and said she was really steamed because deer kept getting hit in a certain area near where she lived. She said that the wildlife people came and put up signs, but she was disgusted. They put them in an area that was already bad for deer hits - why, she complained, not put the "Deer Crossing" signs in a less treed area so the deer could cross more safely? Meaning, that she believed the deer crossed where the conservation people put up the sign......just. walk.. away.
    hugs and love
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I got that one also Lillie - I think the actually radio broadcast was included but I'll have to go back through my emails to be sure. I was thinking of posting that because it was so funny but then forgot all about it. If I find it, will have to do a post. :)

      Delete
  3. What is really sad: they probably have high school diplomas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had cup in hand, and I said...don't do it, please don't do it! And I was right, lol. How about we go at night in the winter? All bases covered - we're safe! Golly Ned! I bet they think the sun goes out during an eclipse, too :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL June - yup, you are learning. ;) Ya know, didn't think about the eclipse but I bet they do think the sun "shuts off". :D

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't be walking I would be running very fast for fear some of it might rub off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny - didn't think of that Sunny - guess I'll start running! :)

      Delete
  6. Now I will be thinking all day: "Was it a joke to begin with, or did she really forget to take her sunglasses?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know if it was a joke or if she was serious Bas. I have met a few people that would actually say something like that and be totally serious. Sad but true. ;)

      Delete
  7. I betcha any money this was Emma's ( from Steven and Emma ) son's girlfriend. She's a hum dinger ( or at least she better give 'em because she's as dumb as a stump)!

    Not sure if anyone is going to 'walk' on the sun..lol...but I know a few of the girls this week feel like they SAT on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me, Willie :(

      Delete
    2. Okay....but (Y) <- see that is your cute little butt, I wasn't JUST referring to you...I would have kept your secret! LOL..I still have tennis ball type bruises on my cheeks too....although they don't hurt.

      Delete
    3. You could be right Willie. From what Emma has posted, it could very well be that girl. She's said some fairly dumb things. :) From what I've read around blogland, I thing there are a few 'burning tushies' this morning.

      Hey Lillie ????

      Willie ????

      If you two are having a 'private' conversation, let me be the first to tell you "hey, we're over here and we can 'hear' you". :)

      Love ya both.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. OMG, so funny Cat - Um Duh! Love Willie's comment Lol, she is a gem!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um Duh is right Roz! Willie did have a great point didn't she. :)

      Delete
  9. Maybe it is someone like me trying to get blog land rolling! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.