Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

45 Lessons in Life

It's been a rough week for many in blogland so I thought I'd post something that might help everyone de-stress a bit.  Even if you haven't had a rough week, you might enjoy it.  The video runs a bit over four minutes, hope you have the time to watch it.

NOTE: I tried to post this before and no one could see it. I've made some changes and hopefully it's now available. Please give the screen a minute or two to load, it's a huge file but then if you cannot see it, please email me at catsbrighteyes@gmail.com so I can pull it. Thanks, Cat



I received the PowerPoint presentation of this movie in one of those "forwarded by everyone" emails several years ago and thought it was beautiful and inspirational. I didn't change any wording (even left the "forward" message on the last page). The only thing I have done was modify the animations and timing and convert it to a video so that I could upload it. I believe the author is He Yan, at least that is the name on the first slide and the music is "Snowdream".


I hope you enjoy it.


6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Cat, brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed it Roz.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Thanks Cat, I needed that! Oooooo I rhymed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I was able to post something you needed. Rhyming is always good. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. At first I couldn't see the video but then my sister right-clicked on the video, clicked on settings and clicked on the enable hardware acceleration. My screen froze up for about 10 seconds and then I could see and hear it! If any of your other readers are having trouble, they might want to try the same thing my sister did.

    So many of the sayings are incredibly true and I am so happy I was able to watch it because I really, really needed to see this today.

    Thank you so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon and welcome,

      So happy your sister was able to fix your settings so that you could watch the video. Thank you for posting the information to help others.

      I'm glad that this helped you. Come back and visit anytime.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.