Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Best Joke

VOTED BEST JOKE IN IRELAND


John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs of me wife !"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!


He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"


John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.



The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at The pub with a toast about you, Mary."


She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself.  You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years.  "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".

18 comments:

  1. It would get my vote...love it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gets my vote also Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LOL his friends are going to be have fun with him the next time he goes to the pub. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh so funny, serves him right!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Again very funny, Cat.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Appy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. I love it Cat, I can hear the comments of his drinking buddies...

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...would love to be a fly on the wall! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. ROFLMAO, this is priceless! Hus buddies sure are going to have fun with that! Gets my vote too lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea Roz...wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall with him and his buddies? ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Ha! He's never going to live that one down! Thanks for the giggle Cat :)
    Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Queenie! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. LOL. That's a good one Cat. His friends will have some fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure will Ronnie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. LoL, Cat, I love this one. I read it first thing in the morning and it made me laugh then. I told hubby, he laughed. I told Amy (bff) and she loved it too. Late in the evening (midnight) I return and am laughing again as if I had not read it earlier today. :) So, definitely a great one and thank you for plenty of laughing we had from this.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Nina...I love helping people laugh. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.