Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, May 22, 2015

The Pharmacist's Morning...

Arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.
 
Tearfully she explained, "It's the Pharmacist, he insulted me this morning. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone."
 

Immediately the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apology.
 

Before he could say more than a word or two, the Pharmacist told him,
 
"Now, just a minute, listen to my side, this morning the alarm failed to go off, I was late getting up, went without breakfast, hurried out to the car, realize I had locked the house with both house and car keys inside, had to break a window to get my keys."

"Driving a little too fast, received a speeding ticket, when three blocks from the store, had a flat tire."

"When finally arriving at the store, numerous people were waiting for me, opened the store, started waiting on customers, all that time, phone was constantly ringing."

"Had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, they spilled all over the floor, got down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels, the phone was still ringing.”

“When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with perfume bottles on it, half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing, I finally got back to answer it, it was your wife, she wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer.”
 
“Believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her."  Surprised smile

Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing 

14 comments:

  1. Cat,
    I needed that laugh!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh my......a laugh out loud one!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy to give you a laugh or two Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness, that's a bad start to the day! LoL. Thanks for the giggle Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL, poor pharmacist. Thank you for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Nina...I felt sorry for the pharmacist also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. So true. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Mellie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing - I can just picture this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sunny...fun picture isn't it . ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.