Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Turk the Carvy and Give Thanks


came in like a butterball

Better than Miley! Open-mouthed smile



stuff what where


Don’t blame you!

















thanksgiving poem
AMEN!






Ummm do you see a turkey here And would-could you eat this thing




Do you see a Turkey here?
Not sure this really looks appetizing…Smile with tongue out















all about that baste







how to cook a turkey
This has been around for years and I laugh every time!





10 thanksgiving that sound dirty






thanks for being a part of my journey





I also give thanks for those who continue to be a part of my life’s journey!



















thanksgiving






not everyone goes home for thanksgiving







thanksgiving poem 2



“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –John F. Kennedy



I am very thankful for my family, friends, good health, job, warm roof over my head, food in my stomach, clothes on my back, and for all of you, my blogging family/friends.  I am truly blessed.

I wish all of you a loving, warm, and wonderful time with your family and friends during this Thanksgiving holiday.  If you are away from home, I pray you have safe travels.

Blessings to all!

28 comments:

  1. thanks for the fun laughs and lovely sentiments...love and light, terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed them Terps...hope you and your crew had a lovely holiday. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Cat - I'm so very thankful for you! You make me smile, you make me laugh - you make me reflect and you've even made me snort! Hope you have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Cali! I had a lovely and quiet Thanksgiving...hope yours was wonderful. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being such a blessing to all of us.! Hope your day is special...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Abby...I had a quiet and lovely day. Hope you had a wonderful day with your grands!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Blondie...hope you, Ty and your crew had a wonderful celebration.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Cat. These were great! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa...happy you enjoyed these. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving also.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope you have a wonderful day. Loved the pictures, especially the butterball. Thanks for the giggle.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Nina...that butterball cracked me up when I saw it.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Cat. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Love the funnies and such lovely words.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz...I did have a nice holiday...happy you enjoyed the post. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours cat, these are great!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Loved your homage to Thanksgiving and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you FD...hope you and your Good Girl are having a lovely time. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving, Cat. Hope you have a beautiful day. I'm getting out of cooking this year and I have a date with a three year old to build a snowman. Gotta be thankful for that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clara...wow I am envious...would love to be building a snowman with my grands! I agree, you definitely gotta be thankful for that! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny...hope you having a lovely time playing Grammy. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Loves these Cat.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ronnie...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  13. These are great, Cat T! Many of them made me LOL! The others, lovely sentiments! Thanks for all you do for all of us in the land. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these Cuz! Thank you for the lovely compliment! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  14. Terrific pics and Thanksgiving wishes!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pearl...happy you enjoyed these...hope you and yours had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.