Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Facebook Funnies

Thought I’d share a few giggles with you that I have shared with my Facebook friends.  Hope you enjoy!


daylight savings

turn back the clocks
love turning clocks back






balloon not coming back

great parenting2








international hand symbol


never sing in the shower


 seemed like a good idea at the time2


 dont like my sense of humor
















sex kissing hugging reading

12 comments:

  1. Love them all Cat but my favorite is the last one. LOL Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. These are all great Cat! I especially loved that fluffy cat and the universal hand gesture, lol. So true.
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Cali. I agree, that hand gesture is definitely universal and recognizable. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome River, happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat, I especially liked the one about singing in the shower. My daughter is a choir director and I can't wait to send it to her! Thanks for the laughs.

    Hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them George...you'll have to let me know if your daughter enjoys that one. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. ROFLMAO Cat, I definitely like your sense of humour :) loved them all! Thank you for the laugh :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed all of them...including my odd sense of humor. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I can identify with "it seemed like a good idea at the time..." LOL. I like your sense of humor, Cat.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...we must be cousins...I am always getting myself into trouble with "it seemed like a good idea..." So happy you like my offbeat sense of humor. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.