Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Phone Call

Quick Update on SIL:  My brother brought her home from the hospital this evening.  So surprised that they are sending her home this quickly but…  He is taking the rest of the week off work to take care of her.  I want to thank all of you so much…I truly believe all the prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts you have sent have been instrumental in her recovery!

 

Received the following giggle from our friend George over at George's HangarIf you haven’t visited him before, please go check out his awesome photographs.

 

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk.

Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

 

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

 

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

 

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2014 models. I saw one I really liked"

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$140,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

 

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000"

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand. If it's really a pretty good price."

 

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

 

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.

 

 

He smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

24 comments:

  1. Wow Cat, I am so happy to see that your SIL is doing good.

    OMG ROFLMAO! I can't believe George sent this joke! Thanks to both of you. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa...happy you enjoyed the giggle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Now that one i saw coming...still funny. Great news on your SIL....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby...oh you saw it coming did you? Will have to see what we can do about that. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Very funny. Great news about your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny...happy you enjoyed the giggles. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cute joke.

    Glad things are better for your sil.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mouse...happy you enjoyed the giggle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Yes, the send you home very quickly nowadays. Glad your brother could take some time off to take care of her. .Let's hope she'll get better soon.

    I like the joke very much. Sounds like any man's locker to me.

    Thanks for sharing Cat,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Han...I think they sent her home a bit too soon but then again, I'm not a doctor and I hate being in a hospital. ;)

      LOL Guess I'm gonna have to sneak into the men's locker loom and do some eavesdropping. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, so glad to read the good news on your SIL and glad your brother was able to take some time off. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for her continued recovery.

    LOL at the joke. Saw that one coming, so funny. Nothing like spending someone else's money lol and gee, she didn't want much did she! LoL. Thank you Cat and George for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz...very happy he could take the time off.

      Oh you saw that one coming did ya? Would be interested in seeing how her husband responds when he finds out what she's spent. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. So glad to hear she's out of the hospital. It's always so much better to recover at home where you can get comfy.

    Hey, I want Luke to lay his phone down in that locker room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clara...I agree, it's easier to relax at home but I'm just a bit nervous that she's out of the hospital too soon.

      LOL Clara...yea, someone picks up Luke's phone and tells you yes to everything...got a feeling your butt would pay...I can hear him now...You asked for what? You didn't recognize that wasn't my voice? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Hi Cat, I think that your sister in law is back home is fantastic news, and it is just great that your brother could take the days off. Nevertheless, as you wrote before, it will take a long time, till she has recovered completely. Make sure she will not try to rush into full activity (if she is like that!). If she tries that …. bedposts, rope and basic bondage should solve the problem. :D Sorry, I am just a little silly because of the good news, and also because of the funny joke. Thanks for sharing!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nina...my SIL is very vanilla so the idea of bedposts, rope and basic bondage has me rolling! The main problem we are going to have with her is that she doesn't push herself hard enough at times...she does have a fine line to walk between pushing too hard and not pushing hard enough. ;)

      Happy you enjoyed the giggles.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Knew it was too good to be true. Haven't been around to know what is going on with SIL, but I will be praying for her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Blondie! ;) Thank you so much for the prayers.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Hi Cat, great news that your SIL is home, that always is the best place to recover.

    Hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks George...home is the best place to recover but I still worry. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Great news about sil. Lots of people prefer to go home early. As long as you have help, or at least someone to check in on you frequently, home often is a better place to rest, recuperate and avoid risk of contracting hospital infections and illness. I am concerned about the early releases that are due to insurance timetables. Topic for another teeth gnashing session. :-)

    George gave you this joke? Oooooohhhh! Lol! Men love helping out each other this way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...I can just see you and me having a go at the insurance companies and their timetables. ;) Don't even get me started on how I feel about insurance companies deciding my care!!!!

      Happy you enjoyed the giggle George sent. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Lol Cat and George! That was a fun one! Read it aloud to my hubby as well and he got a good laugh out of it too. :)
    So glad to hear that your SIL is improving - will continue to keep her in my prayers.
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you both enjoyed the giggle Cali! Thank you for keeping SIL in your prayers...she still has a ways to go in her recovery.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.