- 2 good sized bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or dried fruit or peanut butter chips or toasted coconut or chopped nuts…basically whatever you want to add.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add oats and whatever extra you’re adding.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spoon dough onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- If you don’t have parchment paper, you can always grease the cookie sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
- I love these with walnuts and dark chocolate chips added.
- A friend recently sent me this recipe. I haven’t tried it yet but it looks very similar to my banana cookie recipe.
Banana Applesauce Oat Cookies
- I add walnuts rather than raisins to these but just like the first recipe, you can add whatever you like.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. As always, if you try any of these recipes, I would love any feedback you care to give.