Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 14, 2014

British Humor is Different

Here’s another giggle I received from Ami of Ami's Star Song.  Thanks so much Ami!

Hope y’all enjoy!

british humor
                                    BRITISH HUMOR IS DIFFERENT
These are classified ads, which were actually placed in U.K. Newspapers:

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.
8 years old,
Hateful little bastard.
Bites!

FREE PUPPIES.
Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd.
Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer £100.

WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE.
Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.

**** And the WINNER is... ****

FOR SALE BY OWNER.
Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.

Statement of the Century 
Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly. "If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
Children Are Quick
____________________________________

TEACHER: Why are you late?
STUDENT: Class started before I got here.
____________________________________
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(I Love this child)
____________________________________________
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
__________________________________
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
________________________________
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it.
Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.....
______________________________________
TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mum is a good cook.
______________________________
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's..
Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.

(I want to adopt this kid!!!)
___________________________________
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher
__________________________________
PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH 
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel is being operated on a dimmer switch

14 comments:

  1. HI Cat, started my day off with a giggle. Btw My husband always says I don't have a sense of humour, english or otherwise. How rude!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...not to disrespect your husband but...how rude and how wrong! You definitely have a wonderful sense of humor! Happy you got a giggle out of this. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. These are great Cat! :) thank you for starting my Saturday off with a smile. I liked them all but I think my fav is the encyclopedia one. Lol. Thanks to Ami for sharing too. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Katie. Still haven't decided on my favorite yet. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Lol the British sense of humour is unique, visit my father in America made me realise how different it is, but living in Germany, everyday is a struggle haha

    Thanks for the laughs, I totally loved the multitasking one, will have to show H he'd love it, would probably frame it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these Missy...you'll have to let us know if H actually frames the multitasking one! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Sunny! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Those were great. The first one made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Sara...oh yes, that one was good wasn't it! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Funnies! Not sure what they are different from. They seem normal to me. ;-)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...seem normal to me also but don't think we'd put the 'hateful little bastard' and 'gay bull' on Craig's List. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOL!!! Because he was still holding the axe, I LOVE IT. :) Thank you for sharing. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was good wasn't it Es May...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.