Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chalk

I'm going to start carrying chalk with me everywhere. This may be my new favorite thing to do and I believe I first saw it here.
ahole parking

Courtesy of ilyke.net
I am definitely gonna carry chalk with me!  Put it on my shopping list so that I can get some next time I go to Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store. 

If you get some, make sure you get the large ‘sidewalk’ chalk!  Winking smile

20 comments:

  1. Lol!! I have tons of sidewalk chalk! Need to carry it with me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rogue...just put a bag of it in your car so you always have it. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...get some chalk! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Most definitely Sunny...super frustrating isn't it!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, oh yep, gotta get me some chalk!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roz...I got some over the weekend and put it in my car...I'm ready now! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. This is great. No damage of any kind, but you still get to take out your frustrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elis...It is isn't it! Bought my chalk this weekend! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I've been wondering what to do with all those broken pieces of sidewalk chalk. LOL, knowing me, I'd start to write and end up leaving some sort of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie...Put a bag of those broken pieces in your car. You can always leave a message such as "learn to park"...short and sweet. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Does sidewalk chalk come in pink?!

    Hilarious! Keep them coming!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Ami...sidewalk chalk comes in all colors...I'm sure you have some in the UK.

      Trying to keep them coming. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. What a fantastic idea! Thanks Cat :) I gotta try that, at least once!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Queenie. I got my chalk and am now waiting for the next 'bad parker'! LOL

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Now I know what to do with all the sidewalk chalk my kids no longer use! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Grace...bag it up and put it in the car. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.