Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Note


A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.
 
Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow.  It was addressed, 'Dad'. 
 
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
 
 
Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.  I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy.  She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad.  She's pregnant.  Stacy said that we will be very happy.  She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter.  We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone.  We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better.  She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.  Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P.S.  Dad, none of the above is true.  I'm over at Jason's house.  I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table.  Call when it is safe for me to come home!



ROFLMBO! Rolling on the floor laughing  Ya gotta love a creative kiddo! 









16 comments:

  1. Such creativity should be put to better use. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Yes I know that....definitely an eye opening reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it and had your eyes opened Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL, sure does put things in perspective ... much more to life than grades eh!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does Roz but still need to work on those grades. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh geez, Cat!!! I sure was glad to see that ending!! LOLOL. Yes good grades are important to strive for, but what really matters is if they tried their best! And ya know what? We love them to pieces regardless!!! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Katie...good or bad grades...the little stinkers are still loved. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I would have to beat the kid for giving me a heart attack. But it does put a bad grade into perspective. Maybe dad could help that boy understand his report card a bit better by doing a job tour of his community. This is the job straight A students get. This is the job drop outs get. That can be eye opening for kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...definitely understand the beating! I think it should be part of school curriculum...here are the jobs that dropouts can expect, here are jobs that high school grads can expect, trade school, college, etc.

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! That was so funny. I wish I knew the "rest of the story!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sara...wish I did also...this was all I received. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Very creative, but if my son had done that to me, he might have wanted to spend the night at Jason's, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So totally agree with you Queenie...this is something my oldest would have pulled. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. glad for the ending of the story - very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creative kids can sure be challenging Terps! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.