Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Where Did it Go

I was packing for my business trip and my 3-year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.  At one point she said, “Mommy, look at this,” and stuck out two of her fingers.


Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, “Mommy’s gonna eat your fingers!” pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.


When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.


I said, “What’s wrong, honey?”

...
...
...
...
...

She replied, “What happened to my booger?”

Courtesy of   Anyone Can Be Cool, But Awesome Takes Practice

Been there done that! LOL
 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL Roz...but that's just kids! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. But it's happened to you Terps hasn't it. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. My best friend's daughter one time came to me and said, "Here Sara." I held out my hand just in time for her to wipe a booger into it. She was only 2 or 3 at the time! LOL but ewwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sara...she just wanted you to hold it for her! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.