Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sex and Mother Nature

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (heheheheeee!!!! OMG!!!) 


A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.  I'm still not over the pig!) 



The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?) 



The flea can jump 350 times its body length.  It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes…Lucky pig!  Can you imagine?)


The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)


Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig... quality over quantity.)


Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)


Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.)


A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)


An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)


Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.)


Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.)


Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig?!?  Do the dolphins know about the pig?)





Open-mouthed smile

22 comments:

  1. Pigs don't have sex for pleasure but still get 30 minute orgasms? It seems to me those orgasms should go to us since we're the ones having sex for pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Dana...something just ain't right about making that poor pig suffer...he can't enjoy it! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Dana something about that just doesn't seem fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL T...I totally agree...totally not fair! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ROFLMBO Minelle...better go talk to your Scotsman and see what he can do for ya! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I want to be a pig but enjoying the orgasm all the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...Ty about did you in with 10...could you handle 10 that were 30 minutes long? ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. You made me giggle snort with a headache. Hee hee. Your blog needs to come with a giggle allert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...sorry about that...will have to see if I can figure out a way to do that. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I think I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing some of these facts. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...but 30 minutes! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Some neat facts! So that's where the saying 'lucky pig' comes from. I'm with Dana, those orgasms definitely need to go to us!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Roz. I 100% agree...it's just pure D mean to make the poor pigs suffer for a whole 30 minutes. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. That givesus ssomething to shoot for or at least have fun trying to getthere lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great point Bob! Love the way you're looking on the positive side! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Ha...I didn't know a bunch of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I Susie...interesting aren't they! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. This was so cute! I loved all your little extra commentary about the pig. Hope you are doing well.

    Sara ( <3 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sara. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Cat, thanks. You always come up with the most unusual and hilarious tidbits of trivia! I love it!

    Blessings,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey George...happy you enjoyed it. Anyone that knows me and comes up with unusual and usually useless information always seem to send it to me...I have been accused of having a 'warped' sense of humor. *teehee* ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.