Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Retirees’

Shared by a dear friend on Facebook…just had to share it here. Enjoy!

One day God was looking down at earth and saw all of the rascally retirees' behaviour that was going on...

So He called His angels and sent one to earth for a time.

 

When the angel returned, he told God, 'Yes, it is bad on earth; 95% of retirees are misbehaving and only 5% are not.'
 
God thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion.'

So God called another angel and sent her to earth for a time.
 


When angel returned, she went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true. The earth is in decline; 95% of retirees are misbehaving, but 5% are being good...'

God was not pleased.

So He decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because He wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

 

Do you know what the e-mail said?

 
Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cat,

    I am slowly making my way back to blogland bit by bit. Thank you so much for your lovely email, I appreciated it so much.

    All I can say is I didn't get an email either...then again, I'm not retired yet :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Roz...am here if there is anything I can do for you.

      Hmmm...will have to see if I can find someone who is retired. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Haha, i'm pretty sure when I DO retire I'm definitely not going to get an email either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Fondles...I can guarantee you that I won't get one of those emails even when I do retire. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I didn’t get an email either but I’m only semi-retired. Would like to know what the email said!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna know that also, Rosie...as I told Fondles, I'm sure I won't be getting one of those emails even when I am retired.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.