Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Party

Hope you enjoy this naughty giggle from Meredith's Jack.

Sam was in the beer business for 25 years and was finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 10 acres of land in Idaho, as far from humanity as possible.

Sam sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, he's finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door.

He opens it and there is a big, bearded and burly mountain man standing there. "Name's Enoch...Your neighbor from two miles over the ridge...Having a Christmas party Saturday at 7...Thought you'd like to come."

"Great," says Sam, "after six months of this I'm ready to meet some of the local folks. Thank you."



As Enoch is leaving he stops and says, "Gotta warn you there's gonna be some drinkin'."

"Not a problem. After 25 years in the beer business I can drink with the best of them."



Again, as he starts to leave Enoch stops and says, "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too."

"Damn", Sam thinks, "Tough crowd." "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."




Once again Enoch turns from the door and says, "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem." says Sam, "Remember I've been alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"



Enoch stops at the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us."

24 comments:

  1. 🔥😊... I read right into that one... Cracked me up.....

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, 1MV. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. I actually sensed that one coming..not sure if that is good or bad???
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm not sure either, Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Shaking my head, but I admit it made me giggle too.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it even if you did shake your head, Baker. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Nope, I did not see that one coming at all. Hope my Sam does not decide to retire in Idaho. Doesn't sound like his cup of tea at all.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Ella...nope, don't think Sam should retire to Idaho. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. That was a surprise ending, made me laugh though.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Lindy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, I sort of guessed that one!lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you've got a naughty sense of humor do ya, Jan? ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. HAHAH. i knew it! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gonna have to work harder to 'Getcha', Fondles. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Cat, I did guess this one. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one I'm gonna have to work hard to 'Getcha'. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. An invitation you can gladly refuse. Funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely agree, Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  10. Cat,
    Sometimes Jack's jokes............... What can I say! Just laugh!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  11. I saw that coming but it was still funny.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheesh gonna have to work harder to 'get' a lot of ya, Rosie! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  12. LoL Jack and Cat, I saw that coming too. Cracked me up, I'm with Sunny!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good gravy, most definitely gonna have to work hard to 'get' you also, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.