Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Prince Charming

Since this is going to be a short week which usually means extra work, thought I’d start it out with a bang! 

Warning…might want to make sure no one is looking over your shoulder before you scroll down. Winking smile

 
 
pussy need oral care

my pussy




wet pssy

shaved pussy




loose pussy

see the pussy









forget prince charming

cat in school





when eating pussy

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You really shouldn't be shocked if you've visited before, Anon. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Dang, I sure do miss my Dragon. ONE MORE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...I can definitely understand why. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. LOL !! the cat in class one got me chuckling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Fondles. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Just now figuring that out, Jan? ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. OMG Cat, naughty but I loved them lol. The first one tickled me, what were they thinking?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I'm naughty, Roz. Think they were trying to get attention with that first one. LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sure am, Rosie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Oh my...that first one...wonder how may people stopped to read it twice...very effective.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...I'm sure quite a few people read it more than once. Probably instigated a lot of conversations and maybe a few accidents. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. The cat in class one had me laughing out loud. Thanks Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. Lol! Love these! In secret of course! I may share with the Scotsman.... No one else though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...would love to see the reaction on your Scotsman's face when you share them with him. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  10. O.M.G. C-U-Z!!!! :) LOL! Ummm... yeah... LOL! Seriously, I got a big laugh out of the classroom one! Too funny! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie Tft. Oh... I mean Katie tft ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound shocked, Cuz...which shocks me. Happy you enjoyed them...the classroom one is so funny, isn't it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.