Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Honey Do’s

Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years is at it again!   Even though I posted a very similar giggle a few years ago, this is so funny I had to post it again! Winking smile 




A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts, “honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now.”

He looks at her and says angrily, “fix the lights now? Does it look like I have GE written on my forehead? I don't think so.”
 

“Fine,” then the wife asks, “well then, could you fix the fridge door? It won't close right.”

To which he replied, “fix the fridge door?  Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so.”
 

“Fine,” she says “then you could at least fix the steps to the front door? They are about to break.”

“I'm not a carpenter and I don't want to fix steps” he says, “does it look like I have Home Depot written on my forehead? I don't think so!  I’ve had enough of you. I'm going to the pub!!!!”
 

So he goes to the pub and drinks for a couple of hours…
 

He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home.
 

As he walks into the house he notices that the steps are already fixed.
 

As he enters the house, he sees the hall light is working.
 

As he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed.
 

“Honey,” he asks, “how'd all this get fixed?”
 

She said, “well, when you left I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him.  He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either go to bed with him or bake a cake.”
 

He said, “so what kind of cake did you bake?”
 

She replied, “hellooooo…Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead?  I don't think so!”
 

Oops!  Really gotta wonder how this is gonna turn out!

14 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, I guess that showed him. Thanks Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it did, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL Jan...you are funny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I was reminded of an old saying...think from my mom..."What's good for the goose is good for the gander".
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...that might be but he didn't have sex with anyone else. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. "Honey Do" lists are never appreciated by husbands. Cakes are though. Another old saying, "You can catch more flies with honey..." Oops! I guess that could be interpreted 2 ways.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ella...That saying is definitely true...either way it's interpreted. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...happy you think so. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Hilarious, Cuz!!! :) What a great comeback! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie tft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Cuz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.