Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Crazy Friends


that one friend

advice from true friends

best friends grab a shovel

best friends know how crazy you are










best friends5

bond that holds friends together










crazy friends

always be friends










please be weird

12 comments:

  1. I love these...probably because my friends embrace my crazies..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Abby...my true friends embrace my crazies also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. These are great Cat, I'm with Abby. Thank you for the smile :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Roz...think all my friends here in blogland embrace at least some of these. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Hi Cat, nice, very nice
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you appreciate these as I consider you one of my crazy friends, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Crazies bond together - need I say more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't need to say another word, Sunny...think we've all bonded beautifully. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh, I am so like that to my best friend. She isn't quite as bad but she has her moments. The first three really describe me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ought to send all of these to your best friend, Blondie and let her tell us which really describe you. LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Ha! Love those! I saw one along these lines recently. I think it said "You don't have to be crazy to be my friend. I'll teach you!" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Lilli...I have that one also but couldn't find it when I was trying to get all of posts preset. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.