Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother’s Day! 2016


mother (2)
happy mothers day

things my mother taught me
hired a few people to fill in









treat mom to margarita
I know I’ve shared this before but it’s no less true now. Winking smile

happy mothers day-pet moms

Wishing all moms, step moms, soon-to-be moms, surrogate moms, pet moms and mothers-in-love (an awesome term coined by Ana)  a 
VERY HAPPY, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY AND LOVING MOTHER’S DAY!

I’m going to be wearing my grandma hat until after next weekend…added to that my internet speed has been stepped way down, so not sure how much I will be visiting in blogland.  I will have posts up for all y’all to enjoy and will answer all your comments when I can. But it might be after the grands leave because for some reason, my phone likes to send duplicates when I comment from it. *sigh*  

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cat, what a nice post, I love the cat pic! Hope you have a super week with the grandchildren, and a jolly Mother's day too
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the pic, Jan. Had an awesome visit with the grands and my oldest...just wasn't long enough. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, lovely post. Wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's day. Hope you have a great week with the grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the post, Roz...had an awesome time with the grands! :D

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Nodded my head at more than a few of those sayings. Enjoy your time with the grands..make some wonderful memories!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked like a bobble head doll when I was reading some of these, Abby. Oh yes...we did make some lovely memories...just not enough. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your lovely day and spoil the grandkids some, too.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ella...Had a lovely Mothers day and tried to spoil the heck out of the grands while I had them. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Happy Mother's Day. Enjoy your time with your grandchildren. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a lovely Mother's Day...hope you did also, Terps. Definitely enjoyed the time with my grands! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, Happy mothers day. Have fun with your grands. My phone sends doubles also, very annoying.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy...had a wonderful Mother's day and awesome visit with the grands! Still trying to figure out the duplicate issue. Grrr...

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.