Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Golfing

Here’s another giggle from our Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years.  It’s an oldie but still goodie…hope you enjoy. Open-mouthed smile



Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar.

Tiger turns to Stevie and says, “How’s the singing career going?”

Stevie replies, “Not too bad…How’s the golf?”


Woods replies, “Not too bad, I’ve had some problems with my swing, but I think I’ve got that right now.”
 
Stevie says, “I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right.”


Tiger says, “You play golf?”

Stevie says, “Yes, I’ve been playing for years”.


Tiger says, “But, you’re blind. How can you play golf if you can’t see?”

Stevie Wonder replies, “I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me.  I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice.”
 

“But, how do you putt?” asks Tiger.

“Well”, says Stevie, “I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice.”
 

Tiger asks, “What’s your handicap?”

Stevie says, “Well, I’m a scratch golfer.”
 

Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, “We’ve got to play a round sometime.”

Wonder replies, “Well, people don’t take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole.”
 

Woods thinks about it and says, “OK, I’m game for that…when would you like to play?”

 
Stevie says, “Pick a night.”


10 comments:

  1. Cat,
    Jack and I played today and if palying at night would help my game, I am so ready.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Mere...day or night would not improve my game...I don't play. Or I should say...except for miniature golf which I haven't played it years. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Ah! So echo location??? Do I have that right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Minelle...you're the teacher. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL, good one. Thanks Jack and Cat for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Thanks Cat and Jack, I'm giggling. Unfortunately to say, Stevie might win even if they played during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help you giggle Sunny. The way Tiger has been playing lately, I would have to agree with you. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL, too funny. That would be a fun match. :) Thank you for sharing, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...happy you enjoyed it...that would be fun wouldn't it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.