Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Social Media Wedding

Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years is at it again and sent another good giggle.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
 
************************
Daughter to Dad Texting

Daddy, I am coming home to get married soon, so get out your check book. LOL

I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me.

As you know, I am in Australia, and he lives in Scotland.  We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had two months of relationship through Viber.

My beloved and favorite Dad, I need your blessing, good wishes, and a really big wedding.
 
Lots of love and thanks,
Your favorite daughter,
Lilly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dads reply...also by texting:

My Dear Lilly,

Like Wow! Really? Cool!

Whatever…

I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through Paypal. 

And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay. 

Dad

12 comments:

  1. Glad we just had boys! Thanks, Jack. Cat, you always make me smile.

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ella...happy you enjoyed it. ;) I had boys only but they and their wives paid for their own weddings without either side of the family paying.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. CAt,
    You and Jack are having quite the good time.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure are Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Love it. Good one.
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Gabrielle. ;)

      Blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh good one Dad! LoL. Thanks for the giggle Jack and Cat :) You two are definitely on a roll lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad did have a great comeback didn't he Roz. I'm just along for the ride as Jack has Mere send me giggles. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL, good Dad. A few years later she'll appreciate his reply a lot more. :) Thank you for the giggles, Cat and Jack.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...I hope she appreciates his reply later on in life. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. He is isn't he Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.