Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dogs

Dogs have been standing beside us for as long as human memory can recall.

They've hunted with us, protected us, warned us and shared their lives with us. In return, we try to do the same for them.

They love us without limit and without restrain.  It is that pure devotion that makes them our best friends, and it is that unconditional love that makes us love them in return.

Along the ages, much has been said about dogs, and so here are some great quotes about our friends.
 
dogs by our sides p1
dogs by our sides p2
dogs by our sides p3
dogs by our sides p4
dogs by our sides p5
dogs by our sides p6
dogs by our sides p7
dogs by our sides p8
dogs by our sides p9
dogs by our sides p10
dogs by our sides p12
dogs by our sides p13
dogs by our sides p14
dogs by our sides p15
dogs by our sides p16
dogs by our sides p17


20 comments:

  1. Dogs are the best! Love them! Even when they are stinkers, they are pure of heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when they're stinkers Minelle? LOL Yes, they are pure of heart.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. These are all great Cat! Thanks so much, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lisa...happy you enjoyed them.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I love this! Dogs become part of the family and have such a special place in your hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed this Kenzie...dogs (and cats for that matter) are family and hold your heart.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. I love these and agree with every single one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoy these Sunny...I also agree with every one of them.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Love this! I was nodding my head at several of those and giggling at several more. We have two dogs and I can't imagine life without them (and hopefully I won't have to for a long time yet), though admittedly they do drive me batty sometimes too. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every pet I've ever had has driven me batty at some point Lilli. ;) And I miss everyone of them who has passed on. Hope yours are with you for many years to come.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Aww Cat, this is such a lovely post, I love them all. This made me smile and think of my boys now passed. I still miss them. Thank you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...reminded me of all my pups who have passed also. Happy you enjoyed all of them.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Aw , the little fat one!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...such a cute isn't he. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Love your post. They really do become part of the family. Thanks Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...haven't had a cat or dog who has not become a member of my family...and the ones who have passed are dearly missed. Happy you enjoyed.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. lovely post Cat about our best friends. where would we be without them.

    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these Lindy and we would be much poorer without them.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  10. Thanks, Cat. There is a children's book called Dog Heaven. Whenever a friend loses a dog friend, I give them a copy of this book. It shows you exactly how God takes care of dogs when it is time for them to pass. If you have never read it, I know you would love it.

    When I was teaching, I would read it to my class. The kids would always giggle and give me hugs because they thought it was so funny to see their teacher cry.

    So enjoyed this post!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the post Ella. I have heard of that book but never read it. Oh those little stinkers...thinking it's funny to see their teacher cry. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.