Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Best Comeback Responses

best comeback 1Number 1
If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman.
He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer 's credibility…

Q: 'Officer…did you see my client fleeing the scene? '

A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away. '
 
Q: 'Officer, who provided this description? '

A: 'The officer who responded to the scene. '

 
Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers? '

A: 'Yes, sir. With my life. '

 
Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties? '

A: 'Yes sir, we do! '

 
Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room? '

A: 'Yes, sir, I do. '

 
Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker? '

A: 'Yes, sir. '

 
Q: 'Now, why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers? '

A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room. '

 
The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called.  The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year 's 'Best Comeback ' line…and we think he 'll win.

 
best comeback 2Number 2
Now We Know Why He Was a General…

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God 's function...OUR job is to arrange the meeting."

 


best comeback 3
Number 3
Dana Perino (FOX News) describing an interview she recently had with a Navy SEAL. After discussing all the countries that he had been sent to, she asked if they had to learn several languages?

"Oh, no ma 'am, we don 't go there to talk.







 

best comeback 4Number 4
Conversation overheard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai.

Iranian Air Defense Site: 'Unknown aircraft you are in Iranian airspace.  Identify yourself.'  

Aircraft: 'This is a United States aircraft.  I am in Iraqi airspace.'  

Air Defense Site: 'You are in Iranian airspace.  If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'  


Aircraft: 'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 Fighter.  Send 'em up, I'll wait!'  

Air Defense Site: (... total silence)

Hard to pick which one is best!  Winking smile

16 comments:

  1. They're all great, but I think the fourth is my favorite!
    Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good one isn't it Queenie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. These are all great Ct but I think the first one is my favorite. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got that lawyer good didn't he Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I look forward each night to your blogs, they are the best. I am a lurker but I thought it was time I told you how I love to read what you blog.
    I too think # 1 is my favourite.
    Thanks again for your laughs, insights, thoughts, jokes - and everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Anon...so happy you decided to delurk and say 'hi'. Hope you continue to enjoy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Love these Cat, the first two are my favourites. Thanks for the giggle. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Roz...I really enjoyed them all so I can't pick just one or two. LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL, they are all great, though the first is my favourite. :) Thank you for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Both the first and last one get my vote...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are two good ones Abby...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. You're right it's hard to pick which one is best, they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunny...good to know I'm not the only one having trouble choosing just one or even two. ;) Happy you enjoyed them.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. I know which is my favorite.... Guess....
    Number 1!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I can definitely see that one as your favorite. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.