Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Update from Queenie

2109[1]

Hello, my blogland family and friends. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. I know the last update about me was not very happy, so I wanted all of you who have been so very kind in sending your thoughts and prayers to know that I am still here and I am doing better.

This has been and continues to be a roller coaster ride. Some days, I'm up and feeling fine and I'm absolutely convinced that I am on the mend and I will beat this, no question. Unfortunately, the very next day, I may be down and feeling so sickly and tired I can barely get out of bed and I'm convinced that I will not beat this thing and my death is not so distant.

The other problem is that I can't see the finish line. Unlike other unpleasant things I've been through in my life, this time I can't tell myself to just do this, just endure, for X amount of time and then it will be over and I can get on with my usual life. I get so tired sometimes, physically, spiritually and mentally. Do I have enough endurance? I have a different answer from day to day, even moment to moment. I try very hard to live in the day. I can't think too hard about things or look too far ahead or I get overwhelmed. I keep my head down and live for the day I'm in.

I am trying some different therapies and I'm cautiously optimistic. I am seeing some improvements in some areas, no question. I have more good days than bad days and I'm praying that this a trend that will continue. Maybe, just maybe, I have found the right combination of things that will work for ME. Time will tell.

As always, I want to thank Cat for being so generous as to share her blog with me. She is always sending blessings, I say SHE is the blessing and I'm grateful and honored to call her friend. Again, many thanks to all of you who have been so supportive and kind to me. Your prayers and well wishes carry me through on those bad days when I can't do it on my own. I hope all of you are richly blessed in return.

So, on a less serious note, allow me to try and give YOU a grin or two. You may be having a less than wonderful day, but at least, THIS hasn't happened!!

Love,
Queenie
 
When It's Okay To use a 4-letter Word...
 
We’ll let you choose which 4-letter word to use…might want to use a different for each picture.  Of course, feel free to share your choices with us. Winking smile

4-letter Word 1
 
4-letter Word 2
 
4-letter Word 3
 
4-letter Word 4
 
4-letter Word 5
 
4-letter Word 6
 
4-letter Word 7
 
4-letter Word 8
 
4-letter Word 9
 
4-letter Word 10
 
4-letter Word 11
 
4-letter Word 12

4-letter Word 13

 
4-letter Word 14
 
4-letter Word 15
 
4-letter Word 16
 
4-letter Word 17
 
4-letter Word 18
 
 
4-letter Word 19
 
Thank you Queenie for the update and the giggles.  So happy to hear from you! Open-mouthed smile   

16 comments:

  1. Queenie, thank you so much for updating us on how you are feeling. I do not want you to disappear
    from this place where we all find friendship, love and support! I think about you and send prayers and thoughts your way. I hope the good days start numbering more than the bad days!
    Thanks for the laugh! the bread had me giggling out loud....when everyone was sleeping! Well the Scotsman and MIL...at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle and thank you for thinking of me. I won't disappear. For one thing, Cat won't allow it, LOL! For another, as you say, there is so much support to be found here. The bread is so disgusting!! I wonder if they ate any part of the loaf before they discovered that?! Glad you got a giggle :)
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the update Queenie. I am so glad to read that you are doing better for the most part. I can't choose my favorite out of all these funny pictures and can think of many four letter words for them. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, you're most welcome. Thank you for caring. One word that comes to mind that I can repeat is HELP!
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  3. Hi Queenie, it is so wonderful to have news from you; but I see that you going through this roller coaster ride is definitely not really awesome. Nevertheless I am so happy for you that the better days are more than the bad ones. I love that you are able to write about being cautiously optimistic. Ok, I also read the other part, about those rotten days. I am so sorry that you have these, and from what I know, living into the day is just the right thing to do in such a time. I hope so much that you always find something to cheer you up in these moments to make things a little bit easier.
    Thanks for the pictures, really funny, and the f-word is one reaction, some pictures simply left me speechless. :) Cat, thank you so much for sharing Queenie’s update in your blog! Sending prayers and healing energy Queenie’s and your way and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, no, this roller coaster isn't so fun. I just have to savor the good days and hope for more of them. I know of others having a much harder time than I, so I remind myself of them when I start feeling too sorry for myself. Cat's blog is one source of cheer and I try to visit everyday whether I comment or not.
      LOL, the f-word does come to mind, as does the s-word for most of these! Those golfers are about to get some serious exercise! Wonder if they'll ever play that course again?!
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  4. Hi Queenie, it is nice to hear from you. I hope the good days continue to appear more often than the bad. Oh some of those pictures, I started out oops but deteriorated later. poor little ducks!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan and thank you. I know, I do feel bad for the little ducklings. I hope they got out somehow!
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  5. Queenie, Thanks so much for the update, you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Hopefully soon the good days will outnumber the bad ones. Those pics are a good example of...things could always be worse.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I agree, the pictures are proof that things are not as bad as they could be.
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  6. So glad to see the update. Keep them coming! That's the only way we're going to know when you need a little (or a lot) of support, a good laugh, or even a "pull up the big girl panties and get on with it!" And you know there are enough of us here, one of us will hit the nail on the head.

    Thanks for the laughs from the pictures! All but the bread. That's just freaky! Ewwwww

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clara. thanks, I'll do that. Yeah, that bread is the stuff of nightmares! Glad you got a laugh :)
    Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Queenie, thank you so much for the update, you are always in my thoughts, I'm so glad you are feeling a little better in general and really hope the good days outweigh the bad more and more. Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers. We are all here for you for support.

    Cat, thank you for providing an outlet for Queenie.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thank you so much for your support! It is very much appreciated.
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete
  9. Oh Queenie! :) I will give you the smiley face because I am so glad to hear from you. I will add the :( unhappy face because I am so so sorry for all that you are going through!!! You are so very often in my thoughts, as well as daily in my prayers. I am so very glad to hear from you. :)

    I am glad to hear that you have had positive results with all of the things that you are doing lately. I pray that it is just the combination that you need! I too wish you an abundance of good days. Let's spank those bad days out of here. You deserve peace and comfort and so much more. I am rooting for you! Stay strong as you can.

    Thank you for sharing those pictures. Gosh- those people all have had some pretty bad days for sure. Reminds us to take stock of all the good surrounding us each and every day. In the meantime, don't hesitate to email us when the chips are down. We are here for you.

    Thanks Cuz, for providing the space for Queenie to let us know how she is.

    Lots of love, prayers and healing thoughts sent your way, Queenie,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie. Thank you so much, it's nice to feel that others really want to hear about my continuing saga. Personally, I'm pretty tired of it all and I wonder if everyone else is too! Yes, those pictures are a great reminder that things could always be worse, so be grateful :) I appreciate the ongoing thoughts and prayers Katie. I hope things are going well for you.
      Hugs,
      Queenie

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.