Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Small Brown Bottle

The other day I went over to a nearby CVS Pharmacy. When I got there, I went straight to the back of the store to where the Pharmacists’ Counter is located. I took out my little brown bottle along with a teaspoon and laid them both onto the counter.

 

The pharmacist came over smiled and asked if he could help me.

 

I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?"

 

Being I'm a senior citizen...I guess the Pharmacist just went along with me. He picked up the spoon and put a tiny bit of the liquid on his tongue and swilled it around. Then with a stomach-churning look on his face he spit it out on the floor and began coughing.

 

When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye asked, “Now, does that taste sweet to you?"

 

The pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, “HELL NO!!!"

 

So I said, "Oh thank God! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to get a pharmacist to test my urine for sugar!"

 

Well, I can never go back to that CVS, but I really don't care though, because; they aren’t very friendly there anyway!!!  Smile with tongue out

15 comments:

  1. Seriously???? Omg girl! Where did you find this one?!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle..a friend sent it to me. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Totally agree Roz! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I have no words.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Cat, hilarious. I just spewed my tea over my laptop.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ronnie...haven't you learned by now that my blog is a no food or drink zone? ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Eeew! Poor pharmacist. :) Thank you for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...I agree...do feel sorry for the pharmacist. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


    L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I agree Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. I agree Sunny. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.