Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Wife’s Diary

This Man Gets The Shock Of His Life After Reading His Wife’s Diary.



MONDAY
It's fun to cook for Bob.  Today I made angel food cake.  The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately.  The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.



TUESDAY
 Bob wanted fruit salad for supper.  The recipe said serve without dressing.  So I didn't dress.  What a surprise when Bob brought a friend home for supper.




WEDNESDAY
A good day for rice.  The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice.  It seemed kinda of silly but I took a bath.  I can't say it improved the rice any.




THURSDAY
Today Bob asked for salad again.  I tried a new recipe.  It said prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving.  Which is what led up to Bob asking me why I was rolling around in the garden.




FRIDAY
I found an easy recipe for cookies.  It said put all ingredients in bowl and beat it.  There must have been something wrong with this recipe.  When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.





SATURDAY
Bob did the shopping today and brought home a chicken.  He asked me to dress it for Sunday (oh boy).  For some reason Bob keeps counting to ten.




SUNDAY
Bob's folks came to dinner.  I wanted to serve roast.  All I could find was hamburger.  Suddenly I had a flash of genius.  I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast.  It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.




GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY
This has been a very exciting week.  I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Bob.  If we could just get a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with Chocolate Moose.

14 comments:

  1. LOL Cat, I think Bob needs to send his wife to cooking school. Thanks for laugh. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's one way of putting it Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Good lord lol. OMG, hope she doesn't try the moose! Thank you for the giggle Cat. Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...hope she doesn't either...gotta feel sorry for Bob. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, serve without dressing? sounds like fun, without the friend, though. I imagined the chicken dressed for Sunday, but definitely like them better spicy. I'd love to read more of her diary, but Bob has my sympathy. Thank you for the good laugh, Cat. Wishing you a great (and sunny) weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Nina...the friend kinda ruined the serve without dressing idea. ;) I agree...Bob definitely has my sympathy also.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Got a point there Sunny...could be that or he just truly loves her. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Wonderful, Cat! I wonder if she is from "Essex"?

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...don't know where she's from...I was wondering if she was blond. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. I read this to Zeke (he teaches grade 9 nutrition) he groans, that's awful! I thought it was pretty funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ZBG...Zeke can groan all he wants...I think is was funny also! :D

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.