Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Shoes!!!!!!


shoe bakery
icecream heels
OMG…I gotta get me some of these!


the right shoes

if the shoe fits2


shoes on sale









if the shoe fits











are those shoes on sale



buy the shoes


buying shoes


Got_Me_Shoes







shoes



good friends and good shoes









shoe size 
Oh and Ami...I will get pics of my shoes posted soon...okay...one of these days.  LOL

 

12 comments:

  1. I love shoes that are almost bare feet. If I could go without shoes I would. But I will admit that I like trying on fun shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...I love going barefoot and love shoes! Go figure! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh, gosh. I look and these and think:
    Oooohhhh! Pretty!
    PAIN.
    Where are the Crocs and mocs and boots?

    Lol!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Irishey...I hate crocs and ya know...I have some beautiful shoes that are absolutely comfy. Have promised Ami I would post pics of some of my favorites...will make sure I include the super comfy ones. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I love shoes, they always fit unlike other clothing items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point Sunny!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. The first cat...OMG funny! The math in the last one...too much for my brain!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...love the look on that cat's face! Oh and the math...pull out your darn calculator! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I do love my shoes. The math one, dead right, clever.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine also Ronnie! I don't know how that math one works but it was correct for me also! Very strange. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. An entire post devoted to shoes...I've died and gone to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Clara...another shoe lover eh? I love the ones with the sugar cone heels, ice cream foot with the cherry on the toes! I want!!!!

      When life slows down a bit around here, I'm gonna post pics of some of my favorites from my collection. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.