Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love Song and Blogland Family UPDATE

Katie from This Whole Thing asked me to let you know that she is dealing with a family situation and will not be around blogland very much for a while.  Please know that if she doesn't comment on your blog, it is not because she doesn't care but because she has her hands full dealing with her family issues!

We also have a few of our blog land family that need your prayers, healing energy, positive thoughts, and good wishes.  One whose dad was just rushed to the hospital, one whose mom is in very bad health, one whose husband will undergo surgery soon and who managed to injure herself!  Please keep them all in your hearts.

 This was not what I had scheduled to post today but then my oldest son shared this video on Facebook and I just had to share it with you. 


The video lasts for a bit over 9 minutes but it is well worth your time to listen to the story and song.  Hope you enjoy!  


You might want to have a tissue or two available.





For those of you who can't view the video, here is the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KDi4hBWsvkY




18 comments:

  1. Prayers for blog land friends! I can't see the video on my phone. Is it a you tube video? Have a link or title I can search for? I would love to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rose it is a YouTube video and I just updated the post with the link. Sorry I didn't do that when I posted...I usually do but guess I spaced! Hope you enjoy.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Thank you for adding the link. I have heard this song before but it is worth hearing 100 times or more.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for reminding me Rose...I hadn't heard this before but I will be listening to it more.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, thank you for this post. Katie - I hope the issues you a dealing with are resolved in the best possible way soon. Reaching out to all out blogland friends in need and sending positive thoughts and prayers.

    The video was so beautiful. Brings new meaning to 'till death do us part'. A truly wonderful love story and definitely brought a tear to my eye.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roz...Happy you enjoyed the video...not only is the love story beautiful but the guys running the contest were awesome also!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the video and post.

    Sending positive thoughts and prayers to other blogland friends who are dealing with issues beyond their control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the video Sunny...will keep everyone updated as I get info and permission to post.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Count me in....healing thoughts and prayers to the blogland friends who are having a tough time right now. Loved the video..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the video Abby...am sure your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Cat. As my daddy was the one who went to the hospital. This so touched my heart. He is resting comfortably at home. Massive kidney stone that is going to have to be crushed. No way to pass it. Didn't get in till very late. Thank you so much for those of you who prayed not even knowing who it was. That is frankly, humbling..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana...I didn't identify you since I hadn't asked your permission to post but I did want prayers for your daddy. Hope he is doing better and if you need more prayer requests, just let me know.

      BTW...please make sure you are taking good care of yourself.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Cat,

    Sending thoughts and hugs to all our blogland friends who are dealing with issues.

    Thanks for the link, will watch when I'm not in the office.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in the good thoughts for our blogland family. Hope you enjoy the video!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Thanks Cat and Everyone, :)

    Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to deal with this difficult situation. Rob has been wonderful and bossy and caring. Friends and family near and far, virtual and not, have been so supportive. We feel loved and blessed. I'll try to pop on when I can- sometimes it is a good distraction. Know that I am reading, and caring and cheering you on, even if I don't get around for now.

    My heart goes to all who are struggling/ dealing with tough things at this time. I send you warm thoughts, as well as have you in my prayers. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Katie. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if you need anything!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. will be thinking of all my friends here in need of extra love and healing and positive thoughts... thanks for sharing, Cat... hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the extra love, healing and positive thoughts Terps....I know they are very much appreciated.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.