Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Math Problems

little johnny


Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" 

"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." 

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking." 



Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

 
"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!”


Courtesy of ilyke.net


Wonder why the teacher never learns her lesson regarding little Johnny.  Smile   

18 comments:

  1. As a former teacher...I love Johnny!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he great Abby?!? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. That was a twist. There's one in every class according to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Sunny...I agree with your daughter but sometimes they are Johnna rather than Johnny...;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Holy Cow!! That kid would be on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...is that the list where you ignore the waving arm? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed smart Johnny, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Cat, I don't get it....please explain.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO George! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat....just kidding. Thanks for the laugh. I always enjoy your humor!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL George...I didn't realize you had left this comment until I answered your first one. So happy you enjoy the giggles around here. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Hahahha what George said.

    And oh my gosh Cat!!! Such a naughty one that Johnny. I hate math by the way!

    love
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sara...I think Johnny is quite a sharp one! Hate math do ya...hmmm...I actually enjoy the word problems...they are usually fun.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Cat! My goodness!

    Seriously, I love your sense of humour. Where do you find them?

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...happy you enjoyed this. I have all kinds of friends who know my sense of humor...some have even called me 'warped' *snicker* and they send me all kinds of email. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Hahaha omg, this is brilliant. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Kenzie. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.