Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nothing Printed on My Forehead

A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts, "Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway?  It's been flickering for weeks now."

 

He looks at her and says angrily, "Fix the light?  Now?  Does it look like I have a G.E. logo printed on my forehead?  I don't think so!"


 

The wife asks, "Well then, could you fix the fridge door?  It won't close properly."


The husband replies, "Fix the fridge door?  Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so!"


 

The wife asks, “Could you please fix the steps to the front door then? They're about to break."

"I’m not a damn carpenter, and I don't want to fix steps," he says. "Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead?  I don't think so.  I've had enough of this! I'm going to the bar."



So he goes to the bar, has a few drinks, and starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife. So he decides to go home and help out.



As he walks into the house he notices that the steps are fixed. Inside, the hall light is working and the fridge door is fixed.


"Honey," he asks, "How did all this get fixed?"

His wife said, "Well, when you left I sat outside and cried.
Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him.
He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either go to bed with him or bake him a cake."

"So what kind of cake did you bake him"? asked her husband.

"Hello!  Does it look like I have Betty Crocker written on my forehead?  I don't think so!"

Uhoh!!!!!!  Definitely not a DD/TTWD couple!

14 comments:

  1. LOL Cat Uhoh indeed. Definitely seems like these two would really benefit from some DD! Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Got that right Julia! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Good on her to get her own back, she is definitely not a dd wife though :)
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Jan...definitely not a DD wife! Of course, he's definitely not an HoH either! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Bwhahah love it! He asked for it! (well, ok, maybe not :) Definitely not a DD/TTWD couple!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...don't think he really asked for it but agree, definitely not DD couple. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat, Loved it. Your posts make me laugh. Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. So funny, thanks for making me laugh this AM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Sunny...happy to oblige! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. This is one of my fav's.... I am sure she was a Southern Woman.. just know it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a feeling you're right Dana! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. UH OH! LOL I smell TROUBLE. lol

    SO glad this isn't true though, or it would be terribly sad.

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Es May...happy you enjoyed it. I agree, would be sad if it was true.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.