Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Birthday Surprise!

Next week is my "sister's" birthday am definitely going to send this to her!  LOL





During a birthday luncheon for me at police headquarters last week, we had Mexican food catered. I ate my share of burritos, tacos and refried beans (which I know I shouldn't, from past experience).


When I got home, my wife seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly, "Sweetie, I have a surprise for dinner tonight."  She then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table.  I took a seat and just as she was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. 

She made me promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned and went to answer the call. 




The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my wife was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go.

It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk, in front of a garbage dump!


It was AWFUL!


I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously.  Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. I just about shipped my pants.


The stink was worse than cooked cabbage and I'm pretty sure I singed a few nose hairs!



Keeping my ears carefully tuned to my wife's telephone conversation in the other room, I went on releasing dirty bombs like this for another few minutes. 


The pleasure was indescribable!


I was FREE!



Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with my "tactical release."


My face must have been the picture of innocence, when my wife returned, apologizing for taking so long.


She asked me if I had peaked through the blindfold, and I assured her I had not.



At this point, she removed the blindfold, and thirteen dinner guests seated standing around the table, with their hands to their noses, chorused:  "Happy Birthday Tommy!"



ROFLMBO!
 



BTW, if you are looking for Es May, her blog url has changed...here she is: http://submittingtobeled.blogspot.com/
 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, priceless! Thanks for the laugh :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh thank you Cat. You singlehandedly made my day.
    LOVED it.

    xoxoxo
    love sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sara..."singlehandedly"? Wow! So happy you loved it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey BB...so happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Love starting my mornings visiting you here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet compliment Terps...thank you so much. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LOL, I worried about that throughout the whole story! The poor guests!!! LOL You would think someone would have said something to warn him they were all there. lol

    And thank you for sharing about my blog move. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess they were too busy trying not to be 'gassed' to warn him Es May. LOL

      Happy to share the info. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. ROFL, the really sad thing is I can completely see this happening. Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Clara...I have some friends and some of my family who would sit there while someone did that and then NEVER let them live it down. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. LOL Grace...bet you would have a very red face. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. OMG, I missed this yesterday. This is hilarious, talk about embarrassing moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...it would be embarrassing wouldn't it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.