Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

S. Clizzy



Dear Santa,

How are you?  How is Mrs. Claus?  I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine.  

I have been a very good boy this year.  I would like an X-Box One with Call of Duty Ghosts and a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Christmas.  

I hope you remember that come Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas,
Timmy Jones


-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Timmy

Thank you for your letter.  Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them.  

Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting.  Santa wouldn't want you to get fat and lose your social skills!  

Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you something you can go outside and play with and socialize with others.

Merry Christmas,
Santa Claus


------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "Naughty vs. Nice" contract, set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for.  I certainly wouldn't want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation.  

Also, don't you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite?

Respectfully,
Tim Jones


-------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided.  Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right.  Please know, however, that my attorneys have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court.  

Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,
S Claus


---------------------------------------------------------------

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it!!!!  

I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this.  

Now you just be disrespectin' me.  

I'm 'boutta tweet my homies and we gonna be waiting for yo fat azz and I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever damn else I want. 

WHAT EVER I WANT, BRO!

T-Bone

---------------------------------------------------------------

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously???  You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe?  

"He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake".  Sound familiar, genius?  

You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal.  I got your **** wired, Jack.  

I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza rolls all over the carpet of your mom's basement. 

You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in your azz and then walk it dry. 

Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Timmy,

That's what I thought, you little shit!

Santa

20 comments:

  1. Love it. I needed a laugh. Just found out that Dragon is going to hit 80 hours this week. Bah humbug....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Rose...so sorry about Dragon's hours. Happy I could give you a laugh. ;)

      Sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Cat, really?!?! This is too awful to be funny and yet I can't stop. Gah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Clara...you are too funny. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately, I think there's more truth to this than you would think. But it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Sunny...this is what my great grandmother called 'kidding on the square'...it still cracks me up. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. *giggle* Minelle...you are too funny! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. OK don't mess with Santa ... got it! LoL, too funny. Thanks Cat :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya got it right Roz! ;) Happy you enjoyed it. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I've had a few students who need a good letter from Santa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes PK...I can just imagine! As wonderful a writer as you are, maybe you could put together some letters for them! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOL, bad but funny. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I think there are a great many kids out there who could benefit from a Santa letter like this one. Wonderful joke, but more than a hint of truth in it!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ami...Like I told Sunny...this joke is what my great grandmother used to call 'kidding on the square'...in other words, hiding the truth in a joke. Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Haha, that was geat. Thanks for sharing! Got a good laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kenzie...happy you enjoyed it! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. a lesson in gratitude and respect :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right Terps! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.