Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Inspection

A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher.


He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."


The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. 


The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!"  Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.  "See this badge?!  This badge means I can go wherever I want.  On any land!  No questions asked, no answers given!  Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores.



Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis Bull.


With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety.


The officer was clearly terrified.


The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs...



"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Tiklish. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I love it. I'd love to see all arrogant people should have that happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL PK...When I received this joke, I sat here imagining certain arrogant people I know running. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...hope they enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL Cat, hmm, you think that will work ... can the bull read? LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snort* Doubt it Roz...truly do doubt it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Yep. That works. When I have land, my house is going to be in the center with a fence around the yard. My guard bull will keep me safe at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan Rose! Living in the country can be inconvenient at times but there are a lot of benefits also. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh cat, that is so funny, wouldn't we all like to do that to someone?
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...I know several someones I would like to pull this on. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. LOL Terps...you would think so but then again some of these arrogant "people" are not teachable. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I've seen this before but it is still funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been around for a long time but I didn't remember it until I recently received an email with it. And you're right...still funny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a good plan. The badge is shiny and may distract the bull... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snort* Shiny badge distract bull...doubt it Sara. ;) But of course, he can try. LOL

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Totally agree Es May! It surely does serve him right! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Just love it! Really appeals to me, Cat, living where I do and seeing many a big Hereford Bull turned out happily with his cows when I am halfway along a path through a field!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ami...that can be scary for you! Wouldn't it be nice if you had an arrogant jerk that you could sacrifice to the bull! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.