Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jolly!

A friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook and when I ‘Liked’ it, she sent me a PM that began: “You're it! Just like me you shouldn't have commented or liked it...you fell into a trap, its a game!…”

I really don’t mind but since my friends have already seen it on Facebook, think I’ll just post it here.  Am sure my friends in blog land will appreciate it even more than most of my Facebook friends as we do have quite a few 'bad girls' here in blog land. Winking smile



santa is jolly


6 comments:

  1. Yep funny! I refuse to play the game....so am I naughty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snicker* LOL Minelle...You are definitely naughty but it has nothing to do with refusing to play the game.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, love it. Of course, I'm good :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...hmmm...and would we get the same answer from Rick? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. "Like" or thumbs up... :) lol And of course that it so true. He's one of the first
    over the knee spankers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Sara...I didn't even think about that! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.