Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fruit Dip

If you need a quick and easy recipe to take along somewhere or something a bit different for the kids or yourself!

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounce package cream cheese
  • ¾ cup lightly packed light brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Soften cream cheese.
  2. Place cream cheese in mixing bowl – mix until fairly smooth.
  3. Add vanilla – mix until well blended.
  4. Add brown sugar – breaking up any chunks – mix until smooth.
  5. Serve with your choice of fruit.
Notes:
  • Firmer fruits such as apples, whole strawberries, pears, pineapple chunks, etc. work better for dipping. However, you can slice your fruit and spoon dip over the top for a refreshing dessert.
  • Easily doubled.or tripled
  • My youngest will eat this by the spoonful!

Sunny…less than 5 and 5! Open-mouthed smile

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and if you try the recipe, I would love any feedback you would care to give.

Hope you enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Just bought five bricks of cream cheese on sale, might have to try this. :) Thanks. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Es May...hope you do...it is very good. Made it for my Christmas celebration with my kids today and just finished eating some with strawberries and kiwi! Yum! If you make it, let me know what you think.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Thanks Cat, sure even I can't muck this one up! LoL. Love the eCard :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...nope, don't think anyone can muck this one up. If you have any questions, drop me an email. Happy you enjoyed the card. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. OMG! I could possible do this!! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL PK...I am sure you can do this one! And it is very good! Made a triple batch yesterday for our Christmas celebration with my youngest today and it is almost gone! Will have to make some more to take to my mom on Christmas day. Drop me an email if you have any questions. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I've always done the one with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. This sounds good, I'll give it a try. Bet my grandchildren will love it!

    Psst....the snowman said it all!!

    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your grands like this Clara...my boys have loved it since they were itty bitty. The really nice thing is that most adults like it better than the one with marshmallow fluff so you have one dip shared by young and old alike! ;) If you make it, let me know what you and your grands think.

      Oh yes...snowman made a good point! *snicker*

      Blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.