Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, July 1, 2013

I Need a Bit of Help!


Now before y’all start fussin’ at me for too much typing (and I have seen the comments ladies Winking smile), just know that I did not type any of this post.  Some very lovely, loving and generous friends here in blog land sent me some software that is doing the typing for me. Now it has to learn how I talk and I have to learn how to make it behave…but we're gettin' there.

The more I learn and the more my software learns, the more comments I can leave and the longer post I can write! 


If y'all have forgotten how opinionated I can be or get tired of my long comments or long posts, you could ask that I send you the names of the culprits responsible…teehee…it’s all their fault!  But...sorry...no can do...my angels knew how much it hurt for me to type one-handed and that I can't sit for very long and they understood how much I was missing interacting with my blog land family...sooooo...just have to put up with me! LOL



Now on to the help I need…I have a stalker!  It's true and I'm betting that at least one of you knows him!!!!


His name is Bill!


Yes…You know who you are!
 

I absolutely hate YOU!  Yea buddy…I did use the ‘H’ word…I HATE YOU and I didn’t stutter!



Bill keeps hanging around my house, despite my best efforts to get rid of him.  



I think he likes me!  



When I finally get rid of him, he keeps coming back.  



I think he loves me!




He comes in many forms...
Telephone Bill
Electric Bill
Water Bill
Gas Bill
and so on...


If you drive by my house and see him, feel free to hit him with your car! Winking smile


BTW…Is Bill haunting you?


ROFLMBO…Gotcha! Nyah-Nyah

Don't forget Bear Hugs, prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts for Jim, Christina and sweet Emily!

 

19 comments:

  1. Cool software! What is the name of it? I could bug everyone so much more if I could talk/type and cook at the same time. :D

    About Bill, I hear he doesn't like a good fire in the fire place. Of course it is summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think I have the same stalker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can now comment to your hearts content! As for your stalker - I think my husband may have one. I absolute refuse to acknowledge Bill exists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...you stinker! Impressed at how well you've already trained your software. Blue Bird, it is Dragon Naturally Speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Blue Bird! If you do end up getting it, be sure to get the newest version (12 or 12.5 for PC, and I'm not sure which one for Mac). The newer version have a better break-in period and adjust to your voice much more quickly. :)

      Delete
    2. Sigh. The newer version HAS...

      Delete
  5. Cat I have many stalkers. I am with you PK...I don't want to acknowledge 'Bill'.
    Cool, cool software! Keep learning, we want you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL - we won't get tired of reading - talk our eyes off, Cat!
    Bill is a real drag, and yes, I am quite familiar with him.
    hugs and love, Sweetie
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all have had that stalker at one time or another. I think someone should do him in. Maybe we could sig that "brandy" person on him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Yes, you got me!! Very cute!

    And how wonderful to have friends who know you well enough to provide you with something you need - especially because we need you here too!

    God bless such generous friends.

    ♥ Cali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, You scared me there. We were all getting ready to rush to your rescue. We all have that stalker too. Nice software :)
    love Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I was starting to think there was another stalker in blogland :P

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. You had be going there. Very good.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LoL Cat, Yep, I think I have the same stalker!

    I'm so glad to hear about the software and that you are able to continue to provide us with giggles and your wonderful inspirational posts and comments. What wonderful friends.

    LoL, I never get tired of your long 'opinionated' comments :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew your stalker as soon as I read his name. He's evil in all his forms, and each of the little buggers have minions. It's an extensive network, a conspiracy to part us from the hard-earned money we need to play and relax. Rotten sob's. Don't go letting any of them love on you - you can do so much better!

    You think you're pretty slick, don't you, Cat? Willy-nilly sneaking all around spreading cheer and encouragement, humor and hugs, while blaming others for your posts and comments? Guess what? We recognize you and we're on to you.

    Hugs, healing energy and positive thoughts to you and Emily, and S's daughter. More of the same for others of our friends who are struggling with health issues for themselves and family. Hugs, prayers and bread crumbs for those trying to find their way back home around here.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah...that Bill guy gets around. Good luck with the Dragon. My son uses it at school..rather he is SUPPOSED to use it at school

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yuck! Bill is here too...our issue is of the grocery variety... ;)

    It is incredibly sweet that you have some lovely angels taking care of you :) Hope you are on your way to being better....

    Hugs...

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.