Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome to the DD Ranch

I recently received an email from Queenie, one of our community members who doesn’t blog but follows and comments on many blogs.  I'm sure you've seen her sweet and supportive comments around blog land.  

She sent me some pictures she thought I would enjoy (I cracked up Open-mouthed smile) with a cute message and gave me permission to post them.

I emailed back and asked for permission to post part of her message, which she graciously granted.

Here is the message I received and the pictures. Smile


My husband and I came across this sign on the side of a highway recently.   It really caught our eye and we just looked at each other and started laughing.

A year or so ago, we wouldn't have even given it a second look.  We just had to double back and get a picture!  Love the smile underneath, lol!

When my husband got out with the camera, I thought he would just take a picture from outside the fence, but noooooo! 

He actually ducked between the gates cross bars and walked right out into the pasture about 100 feet to get the shot. I  was worried about the rancher or a bull discovering him there, but luckily, he made it out okay, lol.
 


DD Ranch 1






DD Ranch 2



Cute pics aren’t they. Winking smile

BTW…Not everyone wants to set up a blog but sometimes they have something they would like to say or share…if any of you want to ‘guest post’ or share some pictures, email me.  I am more than happy to share my blog with you. 

12 comments:

  1. LOL! Those are so cute Queenie and Cat! I think that the smile seems very wise! Thank you for sharing! Hugs to you both,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...Minelle once saw a funny bookstore sign. I'll let her tell you the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard..saw something like this too!..Giggle..Only I didn't get a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queenie's husband braved a BULL to get these shots? And a fence (electric?), and a cattleman, and a pasture full of bullsh*t? Holy cow. Now THAT is a committed HoH. ...Unless...I'm wondering, does he KNOW about bulls? He could've been killed. Holy cow - again.

    Dang, that beats my story all to heck. D once saved me from a cow, but I didn't go inside the fence! I'll tell you about it some time.

    Great sign! Lol! Thanks Queenie and Cat! ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irishey, now I'd really like to hear the story of how you were saved from a cow!!!

      Delete
  5. LoL Queenie and Cat, gotta love the smile. Hmm, makes you wonder ... LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...that's awesome!! Its funny things we see and have a private laugh about that no one else would understand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the smile under the DD. Big DDs as well! Are all cowboys big with huge hands?!

    Want to hear about the cow now Irishey!

    Thanks Cat.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and as the wife of a cattleman, I can add that is a brand of the ranch. The smile shaped curve on the bottom indicates "rocking."
    We no longer brand cattle on our place, but Ian and his brothers all used variations of his father's original brand.
    I think it is very gallant that Queenie's hubby risked life and limb to capture a picture for her....what a sweetheart.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, thanks Queenie and Cat.

    You are such a sweetie Cat to offer your blog. Would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat has it backwards actually! She was gracious enough to post hubbys pictures after I emailed them to her with a strong *hint* that I wish I had a blog so I could share them, lol! She made me feel so welcome from my first comment here and how generous to offer those without a blog to share hers! Thank you Cat, you're pretty special :)

    Thanks to all of you for your comments. My hubby and I have so enjoyed reading them and giggling over them! We're happy that you enjoyed the pictures!

    Hugs!!

    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow is it truth? lol..Cute.

    Now I just want to know, what it means in reality ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.