Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Interesting Facts

Disturbing a person while they're sleeping can increase their risk of a permanent mental breakdown.  See…really should let me sleep...please don't push me over that edge! LOL


Bacon has the same effect on our brains as cocaine & heroin. It overloads pleasure centers which requires increased amounts to be satisfied. Well dang!  Guess I’ll never give up bacon! Smile


If you put a mirror half a light year away from Earth and you looked at it through a telescope you could see a year into the Earth’s past.  Okaaayyyyyy
 

Chewing gum can actually raise your metabolic rate by about 20%. Oh my goodness…with all the bacon I'm going to be eating, I’ll need so much gum, I'm gonna look like a cow chewing her cud!  LOL
 

Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow film down so you could see his moves. Yowzer! Can you imagine getting a spanking from him?!?
 
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have all been blocked in China. LOL…probably a lot more productive.

Earth used to have a twin planet, named Theia. Roughly 4.5 billion years ago, a planetary body which was postulated to be large as the planet Mars, shared the same orbit with Earth. This is the first I’ve ever heard of this!  Definitely want to research and learn more!


A man was stopped at an airport because he was suspected of carrying a weapon – It was actually his 13.5 inch penis. Woohoo!!!!


In Spain, a school is offering a professional course in prostitution and it guarantees a job offer on graduation.  Ummm…


Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%. These marriages are more likely to last a lifetime. Now this I totally believe!

6 comments:

  1. Well, technically I think that is weapon....
    These are interesting facts, Cat - especially the one about Theia. Ian is sitting here with me, and although he refused comment on the penis, he is talking on and on about the theories concerning the number of planets that were once in this galaxy.....
    Thanks for the trivia
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you are one naughty lady ms. Cat....weapon.... my behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the trivia. A penis that large could be a weapon of "ass destruction". Maybe it belongs to the Dean of the Spanish Prostitution school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL Cat, thanks for sharing, very interesting. I had heard of Theia and I'm definitely with you on the bacon!

    I don't know if the facts or your captions are funnier. OMG ... umm .. think will pass on a spanking from Bruce Lee LoL. As for the penis ... that would certainly make the eyes water!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cackle! I can't comment on these. I'd be here all night writing the wicked thoughts and witticisms whirling in my mind!

    I wonder if that weapon is in Guiness?

    Oh, stop! Couldn't resist just one. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.