Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Smith & Wesson

Here’s another fun oldie from Meredith's Jack,…
 
When my friend goes to her ATM, or anywhere else alone, she always takes along her Smith & Wesson.    

 
She has never had any problems with muggers, rapists, panhandlers, wiseasses, or street punks.
 

Scroll down for photo of her making a withdrawal.
 
 
 
 
smith and wesson
 
Smith is on the left.

8 comments:

  1. Cat,
    I enjoyed a preview of this and I totally love it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites, Mere. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL, didn't see that coming. I certainly wouldn't tangle with that! lol. Thanks for the giggle Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Roz...would definitely not tangle with these. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I had to search for what a smith and Wesson was, but I've got it now 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...Daisy...happy you get it now. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. I knew exactly what a Smith and Wesson was, but I think those are perfect names for this pair of canines! I don't think anyone will bother her!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wouldn't want to be the one bothering her, Ella. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.