Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Personal Request

Hey y’all…
This is not my normal giggle or helpful article so you may want to just come back tomorrow as I’m gonna do something I don’t do very often on this blog…ask for help.

I’ve been dealing with a health issue that has gotten worse and now requires surgery and therapy along with time off work. Have been working to make sure y’all have plenty of giggles while I’m recovering…just might have to wait a bit on responses to comments. Recovery depends on what they find in surgery so could be anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months.

However…having to move timetable for some posts as this holiday weekend went to H. E. Double hockey sticks…

Bottom line…my brother has cancer and has been given 1 1/2 to 2 months max. He took a turn for the worse last night so not sure if he even has a week so I won’t be around very much for a while.

I am asking for prayers, healing energy, positive thoughts…whatever, depending on your belief system, for my brother and mother. Thank you for your support…

let go - thought

Hugs and blessings for all y’all…Cat

22 comments:

  1. Cat I am sorry you are dealing with so much pain and sadness, you have my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat,
    Jack and I are doing as you requested. We love you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cat, so sorry to hear your sad news, our thoughts are with you,with love Jan and John, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive thoughts and healing energy to you and your family, Cat.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, I'm so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sending healing energy your way.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cat, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending positive thoughts and big hugs.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, thank you for sharing...will keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts..(((((HUGS)))). abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cat I'm so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family! (Big hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes just knowing how many people care is enough to get you through the day. We do love you, Cat.

    Prayers are winging their way to you.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat, sending lots of love and prayers your way, my friend.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers, hugs and strength are on their way. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cat:

    Sorry to hear about the terrible stresses you are facing. Hang in there, we are all pulling for you!!

    Rick!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear friends, I spoke with Cat this evening and she asked me to share that she lost her brother this afternoon. She really appreciates our love, prayers and support.
    It is a very hard time for her and will let us know how things are, when she is able.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers for your family as you go through this difficult time. May God bring you peace in the memories of your brother. Prayers also for your upcoming surgery. I hope your recovery will be as quick and painless as possible. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cat, sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
    Also sending positive healing vibes your way for a speedy recovery. Praying for you all.
    Love Lindy and Bear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending hugs, prayers and lots of positive energy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry, Cat. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through such a hard time. Sensing positive thoughts your way. EL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cat I'm sorry to hear this. My prayers are on the way for them
    And a hug for you ❤

    Wishing you and your family
    Peace-love-and happiness
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  21. I sm very sorry to hear about you and your brothers circumstance. My prayers are with you. Hugs and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.