Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Beer?

It was my first time visiting Dr. Putz for a colonoscopy.
 
I went into his office for my very first rectal exam.
 
His new blond nurse, Ethel, took me to an examining room.
 
She told me to get undressed and have a seat until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes. After putting on the gown that she gave me I sat down.
 
While waiting I observed there were three items on a stand next to the exam table:
A Tube of K-Y jelly,
A rubber glove
And a beer.
 hospital bed
 
When Dr. Putz finally came in I said, "Look Doc, I'm a little confused. This is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but can you tell me what the BEER is for?"
 
At that, Doctor Putz became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door. He flung the door open and yelled to his new blonde nurse: 
 
"Damn it, Ethel! I said a BUTT light."

Courtesy of BabaMail

6 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, oops, good one. Thank you for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny i had to send the link to BIKSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the beer lover that I am, I must save this one, Cat!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ... You guys are hard on blondes, but I laugh anyway....😆


    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.