Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Conversation in the Bar

Another joke from our darlin’ Ami over at Ami's Starsong. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two women were sitting next to each other in a bar.  After a while, one looks at the other and says, “I can’t help but think, from listening to you, that you’re from Ireland…”
The other woman responds proudly, “Yes, I sure am!”
 
The first one says, “So am I! And whereabouts in Ireland are ya from?” 
The other woman answers, “I’m from Dublin, I am.”
 
The first one responds, “So am I!! And what street did you live on in Dublin?”
The other woman says, “A lovely little area.  It was in the west end.  I lived on Warbury Street in the old central part of town.”
 
The first one says, “Faith, and it’s a small world.  So did I!  So did I! And what school did ya go to?”
The other woman answers, “Well now, I went to Holy Heart of Mary, of course…”
 
The first one gets really excited and says, “And so did I!  Tell me, what year did you graduate?” 
The other woman answers, “Well now, let’s see.  I graduated in 1964.”
 
The first woman exclaims, “The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us!  I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up the same pub tonight! Can you believe it? I graduated from Holy Heart of Mary in 1964 meself!
 
About this time, Michael walks in the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.
 
Brian, the bartender, walks over to Michael shaking his head and mutters, it’s going to be a long night tonight”.
 
Michael asks, “Why do you say that, Brian?”
 
Brian answers, “The Murphy twins are pissed again”.

18 comments:

  1. LOL Good one Ami and Cat! Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Ami and Cat, very good. Didn't see that coming!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people say that coincidence doesn't exist, Murphy Twins! I loved the joke Cat. pondering about twins now and their naughty life.... Maybe I'm just horny,

    Grin,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...pondering about twins are ya. ;) Hmmm...maybe you just need to go spend some 'closed door' private time with Wanita. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it DF! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Lol, Cat, I was wondering about two women in a bar and wouldn't ever have seen this coming. Thanks for the giggle.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Nina! Happy you enjoyed the giggle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. ROFLMBO!! This was not the ending that I expected Cat T!!! :) Fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie TfT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Katie T! So happy you enjoyed it! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Hi Cat, didn't see that one coming! lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Jan! So happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I was a bit slow on the punchline since in my neck of the woods, pissed means angry - so I wondered why the twins were acting like they didn't know each other if they were mad at each other. Then it occurred to me that I've heard that term in British tv, and only then did it make sense!
    Very funny now that I get it! ;)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Cali...I should have inserted the translation...pissed does mean angry in my neck of the woods also. However, piss faced means drunk around here. Happy you got the joke. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Laughing and laughing at this one! I think my Scotsman is happy it wasn't two Scottish twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Minelle! Guess I could change it from Irish twins to Scottish twins if your Scotsman would prefer. *snicker*

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.